Rate Dr. Sergei N. Belenky

Dr. Sergei N. Belenky's Ratings

Have seen him for i'd say 15 years with others in my family. He has always been there when we needed him (appointments, urgent care, hospital visits). He also is well educated on the latest treatments and medications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2009

Dr. Belenky is a truly exceptional Physician. He is very knowledgeable in his field, has the education to prove it, and is very caring and compassionate. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

I was able to schedule an appt. right away. He takes as much time as needed to figure out what the problem is. Listens and explains very well. Very good with my daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

He was always very informative and polite. Really like him as my daughters doctor. Would recommend him to anyone that would need him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Takes plenty of time to answer questions. Very good with my four year old!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871338].votes_count ]]