Rate Dr. Gregory S. Weinstein

Dr. Gregory S. Weinstein's Ratings

Dr. Gregory Weinstein is my otorhinilaryngologist of choice. He is intelligent, caring, patient, and an overall great person. He allayed my fears when I first was diagnosed with vocal cord cancer. If it because of him, I am able to speak and go on with my life pre-cancer. His vast background of knowledge and experience puts his patients at ease in knowing that Dr. Weinstein has their best interest at heart. I adore him as does my family. He is by no stretch of the imagination TOPS in his field. I highly recommend Dr. Gregory S. Weinstein without any hesitation or reservation. He has kept me cancer free for almost 5 years. I thank he Nurse Guardian I hired who brought me to Dr. Weinstein.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr Weinstein is always friendly, accomodating & anxious to address any of my concerns. He has attended to me for over 20 years, post laryngeal surgery. I do believe his attention & expertise has contributed to my continued high quality of life. Having cancer can be a very scary experience, but Dr Weinstein, with his calm reassuring manner, instills a level of confidence that puts one at ease. I highly recommend Dr Gegory Weinstein without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634030].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

Dr.Weinstein is outstanding in his field. His bedside manner is excellent and as a patient, you know he'll do his best for you. I was impressed by his expertise and have 100% confidence in his abilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2012

Before I went to Dr. Weinstein I was told I was fine and there was nothing wrong with me. I knew different. His office did NOT make me gather all my previous history-they did it for me. They called around and located all my prior biopsies and records. I had so many previous tests and procedures and cancer history that the office had their work cut out for them. I was so amazed at how hard they worked for someone who was not even a patient yet! Turns out I had thyroid cancer and he did a fabulous job educating me and taking the time to get to know me, my needs, and concerns. The scar left from surgery is TINY! My scar looks better after two weeks than most do 6 months post op. I am so blessed to have found such an amazing surgeon. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2012

I will be forever grateful for having been directed to Dr. Weinstein. He is a gifted surgeon who was kind, patient and explained everything In a clear understandable way for a layman to grasp.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Excellent doctor. He needed to do a biopsy on growths on the base of my tongue after another physician (not at HUP) failed to do so. Got an immediate appointment for the surgery. Dr. W was always very concerned about my welfare. He did not brush off my anxieties about the procedure. I felt complete confidence in his diagnosis. If needed, I would definitely return to him and I have recommended Dr. W to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2008

I have Thyroid Cancer and was referred to Dr. Weinstein after a possible reoccurance and probable neck dissection surgery. The two days prior to my visit I honestly thought I was going to die. While my visit was short he took the time to assure me that everything would be ok and he gave me step by step instructions on what to do. The also have dept. meetings in which many doctors go over your case to decide the BEST course of treatment. As for his staff, I was able to get an appointment the next day after my previous surgeon had called and referred me. They staff was also able to schedule and ultrasound, MRI and CT scan for the same afternoon which I am absolutely thrilled with. I honestly feel like I am getting the best quality of care at the University of Pennsylvania and with Dr. Weinstein.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][871421].votes_count ]]