Dr. Gregory S. Weinstein

Doctor (MD)

Location:
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)
Website:
Grad. Year: 1985

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Gregory S. Weinstein has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: is he a cancer doctor?    Email me    Answer it

Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)-related: ears, nose, throat, hearing loss, tonsillitis, nasal surgery, endoscopy, laryngology, reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, thyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, vertigo
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

13/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.2

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Gregory" to "Gregory S."
RID: 2458173
26/10/12 5 4 5 5 Dr.Weinstein is outstanding in his field. His bedside manner is excellent and as a patient, you know he'll do his best for you. I was impressed by his expertise and have 100% confidence in his abilities.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1674557
02/01/12 5 4 5 5 Before I went to Dr. Weinstein I was told I was fine and there was nothing wrong with me. I knew different. His office did NOT make me gather all my previous history-they did it for me. They called around and located all my prior biopsies and records. I had so many previous tests and procedures and cancer history that the office had their work cut out for them. I was so amazed at how hard they worked for someone who was not even a patient yet! Turns out I had thyroid cancer and he did a fabulous job educating me and taking the time to get to know me, my needs, and concerns. The scar left from surgery is TINY! My scar looks better after two weeks than most do 6 months post op. I am so blessed to have found such an amazing surgeon. He is the best!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1404636
02/04/11 5 4 5 5 I will be forever grateful for having been directed to Dr. Weinstein. He is a gifted surgeon who was kind, patient and explained everything In a clear understandable way for a layman to grasp.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 698008
07/10/08 4 5 5 5 Excellent doctor. He needed to do a biopsy on growths on the base of my tongue after another physician (not at HUP) failed to do so. Got an immediate appointment for the surgery. Dr. W was always very concerned about my welfare. He did not brush off my anxieties about the procedure. I felt complete confidence in his diagnosis. If needed, I would definitely return to him and I have recommended Dr. W to others.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 588034
11/05/08 5 4 5 5 I have Thyroid Cancer and was referred to Dr. Weinstein after a possible reoccurance and probable neck dissection surgery. The two days prior to my visit I honestly thought I was going to die. While my visit was short he took the time to assure me that everything would be ok and he gave me step by step instructions on what to do. The also have dept. meetings in which many doctors go over your case to decide the BEST course of treatment. As for his staff, I was able to get an appointment the next day after my previous surgeon had called and referred me. They staff was also able to schedule and ultrasound, MRI and CT scan for the same afternoon which I am absolutely thrilled with. I honestly feel like I am getting the best quality of care at the University of Pennsylvania and with Dr. Weinstein.
Insurance: Aetna