You may also like

Rate Dr. Gregory S. Weinstein

Dr. Gregory S. Weinstein's Ratings

I am now Cancer free thanks to Dr. Gregory Weinstein. 8 years ago I met with Dr. Weinstein as a second opinion concerning a throat cancer diagnosis. His professionalism and confidence in his ability to cure my cancer made my decision easier to move forward with the surgery. The whole journey was also made easy by the great staff he has working along side him every day, very friendly, patient and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Weinstein to anyone in need, he is truly the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I was fortunate to be treated by Doctor Weinstein for Larynx Cancer. After being told by another Doctor that I should have my vocal cords stripped, Doctor Weinstein offered a surgical technique that he actually invented. Simply put, it was non-invasive and he saved my voice. I hold Doctor Weinstein and his staff in the highest esteem; superb knowledge, professionalism and caring. Thank goodness I decided to get a second opinion, even though I traveled from out of country. I am now cancer free 7 years out....thank you Doctor Weinstein and your terrific staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

very professional and courteous doctors and staff. Dr. Weinstein came in to see on my first visit despite a snowstorm when all the other appointments were cancelled. He was very kind and reassuring to me on the operating table before my first surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Nothing but praise and gratitude for my experience with Dr. Weinstein and his expert staff. Professional. attentive and helpful in everyway. God Bless them all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Our personal experience with Dr. Weinstein is and was Fabulous, first let me start by saying, it was 22 yrs since our first encounter with the Dr. and his staff, and if it wasn't for Dr. Weinstein and his staff, I would not have my Mom with us today, My mom (BARBARA RICHMOND from JIM THORPE,PA.) was diagnosed with cancer 22 yrs ago, she never smoked, never drank, then we seen the Dr. and his staff for the first time, My MOM went through something I hope I never have to see again in my lifetime, she had cancer in the limpnodes in her throat, I've never seen a person who could have survived a surgery in which she had, but with the grace of GOD, DR. WEINSTEIN, and his STAFF, it made my mom a better stronger person in which she is today and cancer free , and she is 72 yrs old now and looking just as lovely as she did before her surgery 22 yrs ago. So all I can say is THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for giving my MOM all these years with our family cancer free. We will always be so grateful of Dr. Weinstein and his staff for all thay have done for our family.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

In June 2008, at the age of 60, I was diagnosed with Base of Tongue cancer with a poor prognosis. I live in Kailua, Hawaii and through incredible luck I was able to travel to PENN and Dr. Weinstein for further diagnosis and a much better prognosis based on my first visit with him. The doctor and his highly skilled and compassionate team immediately lifted my spirits and saw me through five months of surgery (TORS), therapy, and radiation treatments. My family and I were kept informed every step along the way and Dr. Weinstein personally assured my wife face-to-face immediately after my successful surgery. I am Cancer free after over six years and have kept in touch every year with Dr. Weinstein. The time I spent in Philly at PENN in 2008 changed, and probably saved, my life. Our kids and grandkids are forever grateful to Dr. Weinstein's team and to have "Bumpa" in their lives. Dr. Weinstein has my highest recommendation for anyone in need of head and neck surgery no matter how far you have to travel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

I am five years tongue cancer free only because I was lucky enough to be in the care of the BEST tongue cancer specialist in the country. Dr. Weinstein knows his field but more importantly Dr. Weinstein takes the time to know his patients. He takes the time to explain everything. He listens! He has a wonderful professional yet warm and caring manner when you are with him. He does not rush. It is clear that you are not a body with cancer. He views you as a person who he is determined to make cancer free. In subsequent visits over the past five years he was still focusing on me - the patient. He knows how important I am to my family and friends. He is not going to let anything happen to me. I am in awe of his skill and expertise! He will ALWAYS be the doctor I will recommend most highly to anyone in need of his help and guidance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr. Weinstein and his team treated me for HPV+ Squamous Cell Carcinoma of my Tonsil. I came from out of state and he worked me into his Clinic within days of our call. I was in the OR within 2 days of my Clinic visit when my local ENT wasnt able to perform surgery for at least a month. This was a great relief as the Cancer was weighing heavy on my mind. Dr. Weinstein performed a modified neck dissection and a TORS procedure. I had excellent results and I am cancer free. His team was excellent, experienced and through. The staff at the Hospital of the University of Pennslyvania was superb. There wasnt one mis-step. Dr. Weinstein has extensive experience and knowledge regardin head and neck cancer. He was published numerous articles.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Dr.Weinstein ,is, in a word Briliant. I had head and neck cancer which he 0perated on about two years ago and ,thank God, I am cancer free, thanks to Dr. Weinstein and his staff. I had two trips to Penn. for two different operations and I can not say enough about how my family and I were treated. We live about two hours from Penn and I could not imangine going anyware else for my health care. Francis Brady captainbrady@aol.com

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr. Gregory Weinstein is my otorhinilaryngologist of choice. He is intelligent, caring, patient, and an overall great person. He allayed my fears when I first was diagnosed with vocal cord cancer. If it because of him, I am able to speak and go on with my life pre-cancer. His vast background of knowledge and experience puts his patients at ease in knowing that Dr. Weinstein has their best interest at heart. I adore him as does my family. He is by no stretch of the imagination TOPS in his field. I highly recommend Dr. Gregory S. Weinstein without any hesitation or reservation. He has kept me cancer free for almost 5 years. I thank he Nurse Guardian I hired who brought me to Dr. Weinstein.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634312].votes_count ]]