Dr. Matteo Dinolfo

Grad. Year: 1976

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 10/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Matteo Dinolfo has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pathologist-related: diseases, chemical pathology, forensic pathology, hematology pathology, neuropathology
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

10/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "LOS ANGELES" to "Santa Monica"
RID: 1039475
20/11/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. Dinolfo called me at home 7:30 at night to discuss lab results (I missed his call earlier in the afternoon). I was impressed with his concern and grateful for the follow-up. He is very knowledgeable and always thorough. As an RN who's worked with a lot of physicians, I can honestly say that I would recommend him in a heartbeat.
RID: 593499
19/05/08 4 5 5 5 Very caring and personable. Explains in a very humanistic way, not in a clinical impersonal fashion. Would highly recommend him to others.
RID: 457644
05/12/07 5 4 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Dinolfo for many years and he is one of the most kind, caring doctors I have ever dealt with. He listens to his patients and really hears what they have to say. I feel very lucky to have him as my doctor. His office staff are a pleasure to deal with as well. I highly recommend Dr. Dinolfo.  Respond
RID: 429650
16/10/07 5 5 5 5 He is very helpful and kind doctor that I have never known. on a personal level, he cares about his patients and listen to their questions and problems. Always on time that is amazing. The waiting window is less than $15 minutes.
RID: 373436
25/07/07 5 4 5 5 He's one of the few doctors I feel confortable listening to exactly what he says. This comes from him caring about the patients and having the depth/breadth of knowledge and the experience.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 21382
20/01/06 4 5 5 I really liked Dr. Dinolfo and his whole staff. I received the most comprehensive physical I've ever had and felt they were truly concerned about my health. Only drawback was the expense, even with my PPO insurance.  Respond