Rate Dr. Tracye L. Zlobl

Dr. Tracye L. Zlobl's Ratings

I went to Dr Zlobl to deal with a misplaced IUD. I made it clear that I needed it taken care of promptly. They scheduled me for a consult and gave me the impression that they agreed that my situation should be dealt with promptly. After the second appointment, I was told it would be another month before they could schedule me for a pre-op appointment, but that I Would receive a call about scheduling it. They never called. I called them and they informed me that they couldn't schedule until the last week of December because of the insurance company. They also informed me that they had been booked solid since early November and at no point was there a chance that I would be seen before January. I was misled and given the run-around. I didn't appreciate being put through the stress of several extra DR appointments (and co-pays) in order to find out I am better off with my former Dr. Not recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][872146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

Have appointment scheduled for my 15 year old daughter. Dr. Zlobl came highly recommended from our family Doctor. Dr. Zlobo's staff called me to schedule consultation; Jenna was extremely kind and patient with me. She answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. If Jenna is any indication of how the office staff works I am certain to give high marks after my daughters appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][872145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Tracye and her staff were knowledgeable yet respectful of my views on health care. Consult was informative, and even though my diagnosis was serious, the tone of the meeting was conducive to healing rather than stress-inducing. I typically do not trust Western doctors, but felt very comfortable with both Dr. tracye and her staff. I have no complaints and nothing but good things to say!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][872144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

I agree that Dr.Zlobl is a wonderful doctor. She is patient and is a very compassionate person. I think more doctors should take the time like she does and really listen to their patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][872143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

I have never been to a more attentive and knowledgeable OB/GYN ! Dr Zlobl is pro-female and understands everythig!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][872142].votes_count ]]