Rate Dr. Kevin O'Neal

Dr. Kevin O'Neal's Ratings

Dr. p'neal has always been extremely attentive, and friendly. I trust his knowledge, and expertise.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. O'Neal is great. He takes extra time to listen to my concerns. When he doesn't know something he admits it and doesn't pretend otherwise (he'd not heard of my rare skin condition). He is certainly well knowledgeable in his field. Best of all, when I complained about my glasses many months after the money back period had passed, he replaced them at no charge to me, and ate the cost himself. This office is very concerned about keeping the customer happy - I only wish all doctors were this good.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2009 | flag

I was new to the area and chose this doctor as someone in my insurance network and close to home. The office staff was pleasant and when the insurance payment did not go through correctly with my vision care plan (it should have gone through my medical plan since he is an M.D. rather than an O.D.) they followed through politely via phone calls rather than just sending bills in the mail. Dr. Neal was timely, polite, personable, gave a thorough exam, and I did not feel rushed through in any way. There was a minor concern, so he wanted to follow up in 6 months rather than waiting for my next annual exam. My experience with the follow up exam was similar, and I have no reservations about referring anyone to this doctor for routine eye care. I do not however, have any personal knowledge of his reputation or skill as an eye surgeon.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2009 | flag

Dr. O'Neal is the rudest, most arrogant doctor I have ever met. He interrupted me constantly, treated me as if I am stupid, and brushed off all my questions. When he found out I have graduate degrees in computer science, he was a bit nicer. I would never recommend this doctor.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2008 | flag