Rate Dr. Sameh K. Toma

Dr. Sameh K. Toma's Ratings

The most rudest man I have ever met and he should not be allowed to talk to people the way he does. I hope someone sues him one day, that will get him good, in his pockets. That's what is important to. Someone gave him the big head, thinking he is all that. Just because your are very good at your job doesn't mean to can treat people away you want. I will never go back to him and never recommend any one to him. I have a new Dr., and Dr. Mor is wonderful as well as his staff.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Happy with the service I received at NCCRM from Dr Toma. He is highly knowledgeable and really knew what he was talking about. I am currently pregnant with my first child and couldn't be happier had to have surgery to correct issue but after that everything

Submitted Feb. 9, 2014 | flag

Loved Dr. Toma. Great staff-Carla and April are always fun and keep friendly smiles on their faces. Dr. Toma is extremely knowledgable and while he sometimes runs a little late, he does spend time telling me the facts like it is (not just what we want to hear) so that we make an informed decision--no sugar coating for him. Not warm and fuzzy, but we want to be given the straight facts. Very happy with the services we received and recommend Dr. Toma to those that want to get pregnant.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2014 | flag

I had the pleasure of having Dr. Mulvaney to do my reversal. The procedure was quick, however he told me that if we had not conceived to come back & have some type of dye injected to make sure that my tubes were indeed open. They neglected to mention the fact that I would have to pay an additional great amount of money to have this done. I don't know about you but I don't have $$$ to just throw around like that. I really feel ripped off, everytime we call to get sepcific info, we are told we need to talk to this person or that person & I am truly sick of it. Although Mulvaney was a little more warming being giving the run around is not cool. And on top of that, they haven't even done a a courtesy call to see how things are or if changes has been made. I prob will not recomment this place for a tubal.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr Toma is rude,inconsiderate will not spend more than two minutes talking to me. After miscarriage not one sorry or follow up calls. They just pushed you out the door will never go back.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

By the time you reach Dr. Toma, reality has set in and you need a highly skilled doctor. If you need a highly skilled doctor/surgeon, I would recommend, Dr. Toma. Why? At every doctor's visit, Dr. Toma provide me with FACTS based on his years of experience and medical expertise. I'm not going to say that hearing the FACTS were easy but Dr. Toma provided me the information to make an informed decision. And most important, I provide me what so many doctors could not.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Tomaeh was a very rude and nasty man, and i hope to never lay eyes on him again. Uncaring, cold. He should not be allowed to talk to people the way he does. I don't know because he thinks he is good at his field it give him the right to be nasty to people. i hope someone gets him where all that matters most to him his pockets, not people.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2013 | flag

I thnk I made a great choice to go to NCCRM.. I had an tubal reversal FEb. 12,2013 and I have been trying to concieve for 4 months... I just love Dr. Toma and staff.I would recommend NCCRM to someone else.

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

I expected to wait for a long time and to find a monster at the other side of the door. Not at all. I maybe waited 20 minutes but I wait that long getting lunch. Dr. Toma was not what I was expecting. He was very nice to my husband and I and we both left there feeling confident for once.

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

My husband and I had tried for 4 years including 2 failed IVF cycles elsewhere. We went to NCCRM as a last stitch effort and while at first Dr. Toma was not warm, he did warm up a few appts later. He is abrupt, honest and straightforward. Some can't handle that, but I'd rather have the truth than false hope and sugar coating. He helped us conceive our child when others couldn't and for that I will always be grateful. You are going for a reason- to get a baby. Keep that in mind and hopefully you won't be disappointed! If we go for #2 we will be going back. Carla, his nurse, is amazing and Brenda at the front desk is the best.

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag