Dr. Bruce Banner

1 review

Rate Dr. Bruce Banner

Dr. Bruce Banner's Ratings

Everything was going great with Dr Banner. He prescribed me the drugs I needed and took time listening to my problems. Everything was fine until I told him that I wanted a second opinion. Dr Banner then told me that made him angry and I wouldn't like him when he was angry. Just then I knocked his stethoscope onto the floor where it shattered. Dr Banner placed his hands on his head as his entire body turned green. The Dr then grew in size and muscle mass. With huge muscles busting through his white shirt and purple pants, Dr Banner screamed, "HULK MAD! SMASH PUNY HUMAN!" Then Dr Banner - now The Hulk - smashed through the wall and stomped through the parking lots flipping cars as he passed. He then lunged with his great Hulk strength into the distance. I highly recommend Dr Banner for he is helpful, strong, green, fights crime and listens to what people have to say. But think twice before asking for a second opinion... You may just anger the beast within.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][873025].votes_count ]]