Rate Dr. Sam Daher

Dr. Sam Daher's Ratings

I saw dr. Daher back when he practiced with dr. Lo. My initial consultation was with dr Lo who said that my treatment would start with Invisalign and end with clear braces to make my teeth perfectly straight. Shortly after I had commited, Dr. Daher took over. He was really nice, and I saw progress at the beginning so I didn't have any complaints. However, at my treatment was ending, I saw that my final results weren't what I expected, and asked him to do further refinements, which he did. But u can tell he want the expert he is touted as because it was just a lot of trial and error. Instead of fixing my teeth he and his staff were just trying to convince me that my teeth were straight when anybody could see that wasn't the case. I'm now seeking another dentist for correction. He's just about pushing patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2430591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I have found him and most of his staff absolutely wonderful and welcoming all the time. He is very nice and sweet to children and really listens when you need to talk to him bout an issue or problem. I am really liking our experience at his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][873082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

What an aweful experience from the top Invisalign expert supposedly. The aligners did not fit and I couldn't even remove. His staff even had a hard time removing. I wish I had sought out other orthodontist's opinions before committing on this first consult.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][873069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2013

After a lifetime of wishing that I had straighter teeth and a more pleasing smile and after many rounds of crowns and other uncomfortable procedures to improve my teeth, I was referred by another specialist, to Dr Sam Daher in May of 2010. Before the first appointment with Dr Daher was over, I was so impressed and buoyed by his engaging and encouraging assessment, that I had already mentally signed the contract! Now, over two years later, I have the smile that I always dreamed of and am taking the next step to redo the crowns (in partnership with Dr Daher of course) to further enhance the marvelous change that he has achieved for me (my mother, who does not now yet that I have Invisilign braces has accused me of having botox!). Dr Daher--you and your wonderful team have made such a difference in my life--I only wish that I had met you sooner! You are all truly unique and I thank you for your care and kindness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][873081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Doctor Sam Daher is not as good as I thought. He looks like he knows what he is doing, but unfortunately it was a horrible experience. The whole conversation with him looked fake, he was still able to convince me and I opted for his treatment because my dentist referred me to him. I am disappointed with the service. The staff was very snobby. The doctor was late and was rushing and not taking his time. He was trying to convince just to get me into buying his treatment. I would not recommend him. Although Invisalign might be very beneficial for some type of persons, I suggest that you do your research on who is providing this treatment. Every orthodontist that provides INVISALIGN is called an ELITE PROVIDER. Don't fall for the title and the rest, they only try to impress you to get you to buy the treatment. From that point, the service goes down hill. I just want to finish with this, but I won't bring any of my family members to this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][873084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Dr. Daher is one of the best Orthodontist's in Vancouver. He took on my difficult case after my dentist could no longer help me. He has been very generous and is really the most knowledgable Invisalign doctor around. He even teaches other Dentists how to use Invisalign. His staff is also very knowledgeable and very professional. I love their computerized booking system and the auto reminders. I would highly recommend Dr. Daher to anyone and I plan on using his services when/if my daughter becomes of age. Excellent, excellent, excellent Doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][873080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

One year ago I had really crooked teeth overlapping in the front and was self conscious every time I smiled. My dentist told me to see Dr. Sam Daher as he is considered the best orthodontist in BC at fixing teeth with Invisalign. I just finished my treatment and have to say that I am very happy with my new smile! I have had so many positive compliments. My experience with Dr Daher and his employees was pleasant and a lot of fun. Very professional, upbeat office. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for orthodontics especially for Invisalign.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][873079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2011

I would just like to write, and say thankyou to Dr. Daher and all his amazing staff in both offices! It truly has been a pleasure visiting with fresh smile over the past year and a half ( I actually enjoyed having my teeth worked on ) Sometimes in life you meet certain people that change your life, Fresh smile has a couple offices full of those kinds of people. It truly has been a a life change. Smiling and laughing, having confidense and being able to hold my head up ( what else could I ask for ). Thank you so much once again to you all. Oh, and by the way Sam, That's a gorgeous team you have working with ya!!!!!!! And thankyou Candice for working with me through your phone calls and e-mails. I really appreciate your time and kind words! Keep smiling gang! ( it suits ya!!!!!!! )

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][873078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2011

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Daher and his staff. My treatment couldn't of gone any better! All my concerns were addressed and I can now say that I have got a fantastic smile!!! Dr. Daher was so curtious. He was determined to give me the best possible results and I felt for the first time in along time, that he actually cared about the end result of my smile. He and the staff were very professional and they made me feel comfortable and at ease at every visit. I highly recommend Dr. Daher. I am so happy I went to a specialist and got the right results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][873077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

I totally agree with those negative comments on Dr. Daher. I received a horrible treatment with bad orthodontics result from this dentist. Since I had already made full payment, he intended to finish the treatment fast with low cost. Due to improper treatment, my lower front teeth are badly protruded forward and mobiled. I wrote to bring up all the unpleasant happenings and my concerns to his attention and requested for a reply. Without responding to what I wrote or giving my any explanation, he sent me an email stating that I was extorting him. content: (This is called extortion....You have disrupted my work and caused undue and unreasonable stress. Consider your actions carefully lady. This is our last communication and my last words to you.) As a patient and as a consumer, I have the right to bring up the problem and to find a solution. I have all evidences to support my complaint. His conduct and irresponsibility are not qualified as a professional to serve the public.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][873083].votes_count ]]