You may also like

Rate Dr. Sam Daher

Dr. Sam Daher's Ratings

The technology that they use to align the teeth is pretty advanced as the prices indicate. I'm not very happy with the overall service they provide though. The thing about invisaligns is that they still look like you're wearing braces when small plastic pieces are glued to your teeth.

Second thing is that when they remove these attachments, they have to do a cleaning since the glue leaves spots on the teeth. The stupid thing is that when they do the cleaning, they only clean the teeth that had the pieces attached to it, so you practically look so dumb with every other teeth whitened. Daher, if you're going to provide cleaning, then provide full legitimate service, and you'll have more business when people know that there's not only teeth alignment but also proper cleaning included. For the amount of money we pay, there should be full cleaning service when you remove the attachments anyway?

My treatment was supposed to last 12 months, but it has been recently extended because of a bite problem. I was shocked to see how they didn't catch this earlier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Daher and his team are great! They are very knowledgable and friendly and I would not hesitate to recommend this team to anyone looking to improve their smile!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I am so thrilled with my smile!! This was round two of orthodontics for me, and I was hesitant to try invisalign but it turned out to exceed all my expectations! I get compliments all the time, and I owe it all to Dr. Daher and his amazing team! They are incredibly diligent and weren't satisfied until my smile was perfect. THANK YOU!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. Daher and his entire team are full of alacrity. Ruby is always friendly and accommodating. Everyone there is efficient, effective and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Daher and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

From the first phone call to the last appointment, it has been an outstanding experience. Dr Dahr and his staff are the best at what they do and I now have an incredible smile to prove it :)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2717472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Daher came highly recommended and after seeing several other orthodontists before making our final decision, we are sooooo happy that we chose him! My daughter had already had braces for 2 years but the results were not satisfying. So at 15 years old, we decided to fix that but she didn't want to put silver braces on again. We have no regrets that we chose Invisalign. It worked magically and was so much easier than we would have thought. She never forget to wear them, nor has she lost any! Dr. Daher promised certain changes in her teeth and they all came true. My daughter is incredibly happy with her new smile and a with her new confidence. We now are the ones who highly recommend Dr. Daher to anyone who is considering Invisalign. He is not only one of the best Invisalign orthodontists in North America, but he is also incredibly easy-going, friendly and funny! Another thing, we are Lebanese like Dr Daher, and last summer when we were in Beirut we met an orthodontist who told us that we are incredibly lucky to have Dr. Daher as our doctor... he is apparently THE best in the business. He is the orthodontist that all others want to emulate. Thank you, Dr. Daher and a big thanks to all of his team who are always so nice and professional.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2703867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

I can't thank Dr. Daher enough for his proficiency, and for giving me a confident smile. I love my teeth and want to smile everyday. Dr. Daher's team is very skilled AND super welcoming. They make my treatment easy and comfortable. I really enjoy my time at the office. They are such a great team!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2694590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

The best possible experience I could have imagined! The entire Daher team are kind,genuine and extremely professional. I would reccomend them to anyone. Thank you for everything, my confidence and smile has been lifted through the roof! :D

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2675447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I have been an Invisalign patient of Dr.Daher's for a little over two years now.Having just completed my final treatment I am absolutely thrilled with my new smile :-) The level of professionalism and customer service was outstanding.I highly recommend Dr.Daher and his team to help make your new smile a happy success :-)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2649809].votes_count ]]