Rate Dr. Sam Daher

Dr. Sam Daher's Ratings

I have been an Invisalign patient of Dr.Daher's for a little over two years now.Having just completed my final treatment I am absolutely thrilled with my new smile :-) The level of professionalism and customer service was outstanding.I highly recommend Dr.Daher and his team to help make your new smile a happy success :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I visited a few other places before starting my treatment with Dr. Daher, some of the doctors didn't even want to help me because they said that I have very small roots on my front teeth. But when I met Dr Daher and his team, I knew right away that I was in good hands. My small roots were not a problem for Dr. Daher, he told me very confidently that he was going to help me and I believed him. He has done such a great job. Also they've all been wonderful and so welcoming. They've done an amazing job with my smile. I have no words to describe how happy I am with a beautiful smile. Thank you Dr Daher and Team.
Also I wanted to mention that if you ever need surgery don't trust Dr. Wittenberg. It was such a horrible experience with him. Look for other options.

Raquel. A

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

I saw dr. Daher back when he practiced with dr. Lo. My initial consultation was with dr Lo who said that my treatment would start with Invisalign and end with clear braces to make my teeth perfectly straight. Shortly after I had commited, Dr. Daher took over. He was really nice, and I saw progress at the beginning so I didn't have any complaints. However, at my treatment was ending, I saw that my final results weren't what I expected, and asked him to do further refinements, which he did. But u can tell he want the expert he is touted as because it was just a lot of trial and error. Instead of fixing my teeth he and his staff were just trying to convince me that my teeth were straight when anybody could see that wasn't the case. I'm now seeking another dentist for correction. He's just about pushing patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2430591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I have found him and most of his staff absolutely wonderful and welcoming all the time. He is very nice and sweet to children and really listens when you need to talk to him bout an issue or problem. I am really liking our experience at his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][873082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

What an aweful experience from the top Invisalign expert supposedly. The aligners did not fit and I couldn't even remove. His staff even had a hard time removing. I wish I had sought out other orthodontist's opinions before committing on this first consult.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][873069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2013

After a lifetime of wishing that I had straighter teeth and a more pleasing smile and after many rounds of crowns and other uncomfortable procedures to improve my teeth, I was referred by another specialist, to Dr Sam Daher in May of 2010. Before the first appointment with Dr Daher was over, I was so impressed and buoyed by his engaging and encouraging assessment, that I had already mentally signed the contract! Now, over two years later, I have the smile that I always dreamed of and am taking the next step to redo the crowns (in partnership with Dr Daher of course) to further enhance the marvelous change that he has achieved for me (my mother, who does not now yet that I have Invisilign braces has accused me of having botox!). Dr Daher--you and your wonderful team have made such a difference in my life--I only wish that I had met you sooner! You are all truly unique and I thank you for your care and kindness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][873081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Doctor Sam Daher is not as good as I thought. He looks like he knows what he is doing, but unfortunately it was a horrible experience. The whole conversation with him looked fake, he was still able to convince me and I opted for his treatment because my dentist referred me to him. I am disappointed with the service. The staff was very snobby. The doctor was late and was rushing and not taking his time. He was trying to convince just to get me into buying his treatment. I would not recommend him. Although Invisalign might be very beneficial for some type of persons, I suggest that you do your research on who is providing this treatment. Every orthodontist that provides INVISALIGN is called an ELITE PROVIDER. Don't fall for the title and the rest, they only try to impress you to get you to buy the treatment. From that point, the service goes down hill. I just want to finish with this, but I won't bring any of my family members to this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][873084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Dr. Daher is one of the best Orthodontist's in Vancouver. He took on my difficult case after my dentist could no longer help me. He has been very generous and is really the most knowledgable Invisalign doctor around. He even teaches other Dentists how to use Invisalign. His staff is also very knowledgeable and very professional. I love their computerized booking system and the auto reminders. I would highly recommend Dr. Daher to anyone and I plan on using his services when/if my daughter becomes of age. Excellent, excellent, excellent Doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][873080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

One year ago I had really crooked teeth overlapping in the front and was self conscious every time I smiled. My dentist told me to see Dr. Sam Daher as he is considered the best orthodontist in BC at fixing teeth with Invisalign. I just finished my treatment and have to say that I am very happy with my new smile! I have had so many positive compliments. My experience with Dr Daher and his employees was pleasant and a lot of fun. Very professional, upbeat office. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for orthodontics especially for Invisalign.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][873079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2011

I would just like to write, and say thankyou to Dr. Daher and all his amazing staff in both offices! It truly has been a pleasure visiting with fresh smile over the past year and a half ( I actually enjoyed having my teeth worked on ) Sometimes in life you meet certain people that change your life, Fresh smile has a couple offices full of those kinds of people. It truly has been a a life change. Smiling and laughing, having confidense and being able to hold my head up ( what else could I ask for ). Thank you so much once again to you all. Oh, and by the way Sam, That's a gorgeous team you have working with ya!!!!!!! And thankyou Candice for working with me through your phone calls and e-mails. I really appreciate your time and kind words! Keep smiling gang! ( it suits ya!!!!!!! )

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][873078].votes_count ]]