You may also like

Rate Dr. Sam Daher

Dr. Sam Daher's Ratings

Dr. Daher and his entire team are full of alacrity. Ruby is always friendly and accommodating. Everyone there is efficient, effective and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Daher and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

From the first phone call to the last appointment, it has been an outstanding experience. Dr Dahr and his staff are the best at what they do and I now have an incredible smile to prove it :)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2717472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Daher came highly recommended and after seeing several other orthodontists before making our final decision, we are sooooo happy that we chose him! My daughter had already had braces for 2 years but the results were not satisfying. So at 15 years old, we decided to fix that but she didn't want to put silver braces on again. We have no regrets that we chose Invisalign. It worked magically and was so much easier than we would have thought. She never forget to wear them, nor has she lost any! Dr. Daher promised certain changes in her teeth and they all came true. My daughter is incredibly happy with her new smile and a with her new confidence. We now are the ones who highly recommend Dr. Daher to anyone who is considering Invisalign. He is not only one of the best Invisalign orthodontists in North America, but he is also incredibly easy-going, friendly and funny! Another thing, we are Lebanese like Dr Daher, and last summer when we were in Beirut we met an orthodontist who told us that we are incredibly lucky to have Dr. Daher as our doctor... he is apparently THE best in the business. He is the orthodontist that all others want to emulate. Thank you, Dr. Daher and a big thanks to all of his team who are always so nice and professional.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2703867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

I can't thank Dr. Daher enough for his proficiency, and for giving me a confident smile. I love my teeth and want to smile everyday. Dr. Daher's team is very skilled AND super welcoming. They make my treatment easy and comfortable. I really enjoy my time at the office. They are such a great team!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2694590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

The best possible experience I could have imagined! The entire Daher team are kind,genuine and extremely professional. I would reccomend them to anyone. Thank you for everything, my confidence and smile has been lifted through the roof! :D

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2675447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I have been an Invisalign patient of Dr.Daher's for a little over two years now.Having just completed my final treatment I am absolutely thrilled with my new smile :-) The level of professionalism and customer service was outstanding.I highly recommend Dr.Daher and his team to help make your new smile a happy success :-)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2649809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I visited a few other places before starting my treatment with Dr. Daher, some of the doctors didn't even want to help me because they said that I have very small roots on my front teeth. But when I met Dr Daher and his team, I knew right away that I was in good hands. My small roots were not a problem for Dr. Daher, he told me very confidently that he was going to help me and I believed him. He has done such a great job. Also they've all been wonderful and so welcoming. They've done an amazing job with my smile. I have no words to describe how happy I am with a beautiful smile. Thank you Dr Daher and Team.
Also I wanted to mention that if you ever need surgery don't trust Dr. Wittenberg. It was such a horrible experience with him. Look for other options.

Raquel. A

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2610719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

I saw dr. Daher back when he practiced with dr. Lo. My initial consultation was with dr Lo who said that my treatment would start with Invisalign and end with clear braces to make my teeth perfectly straight. Shortly after I had commited, Dr. Daher took over. He was really nice, and I saw progress at the beginning so I didn't have any complaints. However, at my treatment was ending, I saw that my final results weren't what I expected, and asked him to do further refinements, which he did. But u can tell he want the expert he is touted as because it was just a lot of trial and error. Instead of fixing my teeth he and his staff were just trying to convince me that my teeth were straight when anybody could see that wasn't the case. I'm now seeking another dentist for correction. He's just about pushing patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2430591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I have found him and most of his staff absolutely wonderful and welcoming all the time. He is very nice and sweet to children and really listens when you need to talk to him bout an issue or problem. I am really liking our experience at his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][873082].votes_count ]]