Rate Dr. David C. Ritterband

Dr. David C. Ritterband's Ratings

Convinced me to get surgery with a far less experienced doctor who he was friends with. That doctor did a terrible job which I will live with for the rest of my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2082671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

I went to see Dr Ritterband to see if he could do anything with my cataracts, which UK doctors seemed unable to treat. Dr Ritterband seemed very encouraging and knowledgable about what could be done with my cataracts and explained the surgery, the risks, probable out comes and what he'd hope to expect following surgery and was much more hopeful of a positive outcome than UK doctors had previously advised me. I am now nearly 2 months post surgery on my left eye, having the cataract successfully removed with 20/20 vision in that eye and have surgery scheduled for a weeks time for the other eye to be done. Dr Ritterband is a brilliant surgeon and we need more like him around!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2082670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2013

Missed a cataract over a 6 month period with repeated visits. I went to another ophthalmologist for a second opinion, he spotted the cataract immediately, repaired it, and my vision is perfect. Not recommended at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2082669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

He will be nice right up until the moment that he drops you---- for not doing exactly as he says. Looks out for the interests of other doctors over the interests of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2082668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

Dr. Ritterband is an outstanding surgeon. Two corneal transplants, one in 2005 and the other in 2007. He explains everything in detail and the results are perfect. I could not be happier. Stuart R.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2082667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

great doctor eyes have been great for 6 years now. very caring and knowledgeable simply amazing wouldn't change anything, procedure was quick and now i have 20/20 after being legally blind with astigmatism!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2082666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2011

I am very happy with the outcome of the laser surgery. He is very knowledgeable and explains the procedure in detail before and during the procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2082665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2011

Magical Hands--I can see !!!!! And he is very knowledgeable and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2082664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr. David Ritterband and his staff are one of the finest eye care specialist in New York. I wish him and his staff the very best life has to offer. God Bless. Thank you. Sincerely, Sushma K.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2082663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Excellent dr., he performed an cornea transplant a little under a year ago and I couldn't be happier w/ the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2082662].votes_count ]]