Rate Dr. Kenneth K. Paddie

Dr. Kenneth K. Paddie's Ratings

Dr. Paddie is lacking somewhat in bedside manner. Polite, but not overly friendly and not very forthcoming with information. You need to ask a lot of questions. Performed a sinus operation on my mucus membranes and while in there corrected a deviated septum that I never had a problem with and did not ask to be corrected. Now I have limited air flow through one nostril that I did not have before. Paddie seems to be knowledgable and came highly recommended to me. I would just caution other patients to ask a lot of questions because he does not offer info freely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][873632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2012

I'm Healthy again because of this doctor and his great staff. Many Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][873631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2010

I have had sleep apnea for several years. After seeing two primary care physicians and having two sleep studies, the only recommendation was CPAP or BiPAP. I can’t tolerate the use of either one but that was the only solution offered by the primary care doctors. Only after insisting to see an ENT was I referred to Dr. Paddie. Dr. Paddie was very thorough and spent a lot of time getting to the bottom of what was causing my sleep apnea. The final solution was sinus surgery to remove extensive infection and a UPPP. I have been sleeping much better since the surgery. I have more energy, far fewer headaches and better memory. Dr. Paddie is a very thoughtful and caring physician with an excellent bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][873630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Paddie is the a wonderful ENT. He is great with my husband as well as my small children. He is actually the only doctor that I would recommend. I just wish there were more doctors like him in Orange County.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][873629].votes_count ]]