Rate Dr. Michael L. Kasper

Dr. Michael L. Kasper's Ratings

Love Dr. K! I cannot say enough about his kindess and compassionate (with a wry sense of humor). I was treated for Stage 3 breast cancer and part of my healing was Dr. K's personality and wonderful bedside manner. He is always willing to listen to my thoughts and concerns and explore ideas I bring up. Since I was a young mother when diagnosed, I chose to be the most aggressive possible in my treatment and Dr. K always is one step ahead of me in finding aggressive treatment options.

Submitted May 9, 2013 | flag

Horrible Dr Kasper treated my family member , my parent horribly, he is very rude and uncaring he told my family member they should just to chemo because they could not handle it my family member was ready to give up this man made them feel so bad after every visit he did not listen to their concerns and truly acted as though he didn't care and took all what little hope they had away I'm so hurt by the way he treated my family member we had to switch doctors we found someone who truly cares and does everything possible to help I do NOT recommend Kasper to anyone at all please do your research before seeing this man.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2012 | flag

Been going to Dr. Kasper for 12+ years (I am one of the lucky survivors) and he is great...also great is his right hand woman, Nurse Bobbie Moles, RN, OCN. Between the two of them, I feel I am receiving the very best in care, with technical expertise, knowledge and kindness. There is nothing more to ask for.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2011 | flag

Treated for breast cancer. He is always helpful & is very knowledgeable, with some gentle humor thrown in.

Submitted March 13, 2008 | flag

I was treated for Lymphoma. I felt that his treatment was both comprehensive and aggresive. He and his staff are very thorough.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2008 | flag