Rate Dr. Sharon Mass

Dr. Sharon Mass's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Mass for over 15 years and she is the best doctor I have ever been to. She listens and really cares about you. My daughter goes to her now . You will not be disappointed! The staff are so nice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Mass for the better part of a decade. She is incredible. So caring, so personal, so good at what she does. She just guided me successfully through a bad situation. I am pretty headstrong, but she nicely, but firmly, made me see what had to be done, which I believe saved my life. I can't thank her enough. She also referred the complex, specialized surgery to her partner, who specializes in it, which I thought was very generous of her, and considerate of the best outcome for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][874434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Mass for about 17 years now. She's the sweetest doctor I have and would travel for my visits, even after moving. She is very thorough, and explains everything. As I've gotten older, she recommends different ways and tests. She calls with the results, not a staff member. Recently, I am dealing with a new condition and she called to talk with me about next steps and to recommend a new specialist for next steps and explained what I would be looking at next. Really put my mind at ease. Thanks Doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][874433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Mass for about 13 or 14 years. She is absolutely amazing - so personable, very knowledgeable and excellent in her profession. She treats you like an old friend, is honest with you, answers all of your questions and doesn't speak down to you - even if it's a silly question you just want some reassurance on for peace of mind (she gets it!). "Embarrassing" things? She's seen it all and makes you feel comfortable. Can't say enough positive things about her (and I'm a pretty tough judge!).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][874432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

Dr. Sharon Mass is an excellent doctor. She is friendly, warm and caring. She makes you feel very comfortable talking about any issues. She listens to your concerns, answers in an easy to understand manner, and is very well-informed and professional. I feel very fortunate to have her as my physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][874431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

Dr. Mass was very personable and caring. She spent much time answering all of my questions and was very informed of the current issues in OB/GYN. She was very helpful and maintained an atmosphere of discretion and decorum in her office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][874430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

Dr. Mass has been my gynecologist for 15 years. She's great. She is very caring, listens well, patient, and answers all my questions. She makes me feel very comfortable raising any concerns I might have and responding fully. She makes the "dreaded" annual exam, not dreaded at all. I would, and have recommended her to other friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][874429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

Dr. Mass is one of the best doctors in Morristown. She delivered my baby and has been my Ob-Gyn ever since. She is part of a practice that is considered one of the best at Morristown Hospital. The practice is big but gives great care and is VERY well respected. You cannot go wrong with Dr. Mass or Morristown Ob-Gyn Associates.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][874428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2013

Really understands women's care and listens!!!!!! Returns phone calls promptly and follows up. Makes me feel very comfortable in the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][874427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2012

Dr. Mass is not only an extremely competent and knowledgable doctor, she is one of the kindest, most sincerely empathetic people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. She must see hundreds of patients a month, and yet every time I go for my annual she treats me like an old friend. I feel 100% comfortable with Sharon Mass and would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][874426].votes_count ]]