Rate Dr. Raymonda Rastegar

Dr. Raymonda Rastegar's Ratings

The best physician I have visited. Compassionate understanding and smart

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

If you want a response from Dr. Rastegar, you won't get it by postal mail or fax. You would need to see her in person. Twice, I sent her requests for prescriptions enclosing stamped, self-addressed envelopes. No response. Don't assume that she read your reports. Be sure to ask for copies and read them yourself. Don't expect a comprehensive echocardiogram; she gives more like 10 minutes when 35-40 minutes would be needed for an accurate report. Don't assume that she will prescribe the drugs that you may need. Read up about your condition and suggest what you think is best for you. I used to think more highly of her but as the months go by, I see that she has the above flaws.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Rastegar for over 5 years. I am sure that there are just as caring and knowledgeable doctors out there, but probably very few. I am lucky that I found her. This statement, coming from a heart patient, means more than simple rhetoric.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

I have gone to Dr. Rastegar for over 5 years and have always felt that she is thorough, skilled, compassionate, approachable and I never felt rushed at all. I am comfortable asking questions and she is always clear in her answers and reassuring about my concerns. I also took my son to her when he turned 18 and graduated from a pediatric cardiologist to an adult one and she was amazing with him. When she found out, through talking to him, that he was planning on majoring in bio in college she turned his echo-cardiogram into a science lesson and totally explained and illustrated how his heart worked. He was blown away with the time she spent with him and her interest in him as a person and not just a patient. I have had my share of terrific physicians and inferior ones, Dr. Rastegar is among the best I have seen. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

Dr. Rastegar does not overbook, so you don't need to sit in the waiting room to see her. She is compassionate, she listens, after diagnoses with EKG or Echo she asks whether you have any more questions. She allots a half-hour to each patient. One can't ask for better than this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

My wife and I have been patients of DR Rastegar for more than 10 years. We find that she not only takes good care of our heart problems, but also is willing to give care and advice on other medical problems. We think she is the greatest!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2012

Dr. Raymonda Rastegar did not return any of my MULTIPLE calls at all. I find it sad and disappointing that a doctor can just completely ignore a patient. I feel that her behavior is appalling and unacceptable. My experience with the Doctor and her staff was just sad and caused me a lot of stress. I have never been treated so poorly. My experience with Dr. Raymonda Rastegar was nothing but a heartache.... to put it mildly. If you require a doctor that you can rely on and trust, and a doctor that truly cares about her patients, then I feel this is NOT the doctor for you. I have seen a lot of doctors in my time and I have NEVER experienced anything like this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Raymonda Rastagar. You couldn't ask for a finer doctor and one who is punctual and cares about her patients and is as knowledgeable as can be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2011

I was diagnosed with a tachyarrhythmia (IST) in 2009 and I have begun to worry about a specific, reoccurring pain in my leg along with rather intense levitico reticulitis. Because I am young and female, I've faced dismissive reactions from cardiologists in the past; but since the diagnosis, I haven't experienced them as often and didn't think I would with Dr. Rastegar. Sadly, I left her office with no answered questions and no sense of reassurance. The exam was brief, and I felt quite rushed to leave. (For further explanation: As the appointment was ending, I said, "So I take it you aren't concerned by my leg pain?" to which Dr. Rastegar scoffed, "No," with a wave of her hand. Perhaps she is right not to be concerned, but she never explained her reasons and, more importantly, never did anything to **actually check my legs**) On the bright side, the office staff was pleasant and the wait time was not terrible. I only wish I did not leave feeling as though I needed see someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

I was very impressed with Dr. Rastegar and the quality of the examination that I received. She is a very caring, hands on doctor. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083053].votes_count ]]