Rate Dr. Joanna Jodar

Dr. Joanna Jodar's Ratings

I have been having severe pain and migraines for years, I tried different medications and I only became worse. I also had adverse reaction from the medication. Medical doctors were not able to help me get better. I started acupuncture at Integral acupuncture and after three treatments, I felt amazing!! I have been sending all of my friends and family to Integral Acupuncture. The office staff was very friendly and helpful and I truly felt at home. I look forward to my acupuncture treatments on a weekly basis. I seem to have more energy and also I'm more relaxed! It's great that they accept insurance also. I will keep on coming even if my insurance will no longer pay. It's priceless!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][874640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2009

Joanna & her staff are amazing. She helped me w/my anxiety & fertility issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][874639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2009

I was ready to be operated on my back. This was the last thing to try and that was over a year ago. She not only has helped my back so that I have not had to be operated on but I don't even take an aspirin. She is very thorough each time you go into her office and the office is immaculate, which is a good indication as to the type of person she is. I have recommended her a number of times and everyone has been very satisfied. Her relaxing approach has not only helped my back but she has gotten into so many other things that have helped my overall health and it all just comes naturally for her. It is obvious she enjoys helping people. I highly recommend giving her a try.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][874638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2008

after going to many different doctors with out any progress i decided to go and try acupuncture. it turned out to be the best decision i ever made. it has helped my diabetes, neuropathy, and blood preasure. i am healthier now than i have been in years. i highly recomend joanna jodar to help anyone who may have health issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][874637].votes_count ]]