Dr. Kent A. Campbell

Grad. Year: 1983

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 08/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Kent A. Campbell has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does he accept Tri-care insurance?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

15/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4
RID: 2461486
30/10/12 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Kent Campbell since I was in High School (now I have a daughter who is a Seinor in HS!!). Kent's staff is wonderful - always managing to get me in quickly when I'm sick, patient w/ me, professional and keep him on schedule. Campbell himself is kind, caring, respectful, knowledgable, professional - he's got a great bedside manor and is sociable. He's #2 on the list of Dr.s in STL which I think it is "#2" (if you know what I mean) - he outta be rated as #1. I recently saw a new Dr (endocrinologist) and may change to a different one as I'm very disapointed in the Endocrinologist - maybe it is just that I am spoiled by the wonderful, caring, compassionate way that Dr. Campbell handles me and all of his patients?  Respond
RID: 2382537
23/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Campbell has the unusual combination of a great bedside manner and is very competent in medical knowledge/information. He keeps up to date on the latest information and uses that in his treatment decisions. I also hesitate to recommend him, because then everyone will want to go to see him! but I do feel he deserves this rating.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $20
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kent" to "Kent A."
RID: 1422315
21/04/11 5 4 5 5 Love, love, love Dr. Campbell. He has been our family doctor for the past 25 years. Most of my family now goes to him. He is smart, funny and also a no nonsense doctor. He will tell you like it is. He also listens when you talk to him. If you really need to see him, he squeezes you in.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1414377
12/04/11 2 4 5 5 Great doctor ! He truly cares about what he's doing and doesn't make you feel like a number.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1125367
11/03/10 5 4 5 5 i HESITATE TO SAY HE'S FABULOUS ONLY BECAUSE EVERYONE WILL WANT HIM AS THEIR DOCTOR AND I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO GET IN TO SEE HIM BUT MY FAMILY HAS BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR 13 YEARS. HE'S AMAZING. MY HUSBAND DOESN'T LIKE DOCTORS BUT IS SO COMFORTABLE WITH DOC CAMPBELL HE NO LONGER HESITATES TO GO EVEN IF IT'S JUST A FOLLOW UP. DOC CAMPBELL WORKS HARD AT STAYING CURRENT ON MEDICAL ISSUES AND AT KNOWING HIS PATIENTS. DOC IS FUNNY, COMPASSIONATE AND A STRAIGHT SHOOTER. IF HE TELLS YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO DO AND YOU COME BACK A WEEK LATER COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SAME THING BUT HAVEN'T DONE WHAT HE TOLD YOU TO DO HE'S NOT GOING TO BE SYMPATHETIC BUT IF YOU'RE REALLY TRYING TO GET HEALTHY AND DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO FIX WHAT'S BROKEN HE'S YOU'RE BIGGEST SUPPORTER AND STAUNCHEST ALY. HE'S FABULOUS. IF YOU NEED A GOOD DOCTOR - HE'S THE MAN.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1092387
29/01/10 5 5 5 5 He's the best doctor I've ever had period and you won't be disappointed!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1058869
16/12/09 4 5 5 5 Love Dr Campbell! So personable! Always treats you with respect and patience.  Respond
RID: 974424
28/08/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Campbell is always friendly and helpful. I've never had a problem getting in to see him.
Insurance: United Healthcare