Rate Dr. Rany S. Al Haj

Dr. Rany S. Al Haj's Ratings

Dr. Al Haj is very easy to converse with, he takes his time and is always punctual.bi would recommend him highly.

Submitted April 29, 2014 | flag

I belive that Dr. Al-Haj is the best in his field, and he takes all the time there is, to discuss and comfort his patients, and with a smile. Dr. Al-Haj is very through and precise in his diagnosis. I would trust him in his judgement at any time.

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

My opinion of Dr. Al Haj is that he is extremely intelligent, interested, caring, concerned and determined to help in every way. In addition, I did call early one morning with an alergic reaction just to leave a message with the service before I went to work and got involved and he called back within minutes, I never in any way indicated that it was an emergency and I was absolutely shocked with his call. I have enver felt rushed or that anything was missed at any appointment. I like the girls that work for him, helpful and caring as well.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

the doctor was very abrupt and almost seemed annoyed.. he didnt explain anything or even talk to me..very cold..im only going back to get my test results then i think i will find another doctor

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag

Very knowlegable, helpful and made me feel very comfortable. Excellent doctor

Submitted June 17, 2011 | flag

really cares about people , works on finding out whats going on so that he can get it fixed im very happy with him

Submitted Nov. 5, 2010 | flag

Sorry to say I DISAGREE with all the other ratings. The office staff was cold and abrupt and clearly responsible for too much. The doctor ordered lots of lab work and dismissed me with fibromyalgia and no treatment or direction dispite my plea for help with my condition. Not sure who he is helping but, with I was one of them.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2010 | flag

Ecellent doctor, took time explaining my condition and provided assistance in a caring an professional manner. I would recommend Dr. Haj to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Al'Haj is very patient...a good listener and has been right on target with diagnosis.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Haj is very gifted, understanding and insightful. Will go the extra mile, ...listens... leaves no stone unturned. I would highly recommend him. Brilliant.

Submitted July 30, 2010 | flag