Rate Dr. Kamyar Kazemi

Dr. Kamyar Kazemi's Ratings

poor experience, office never called back after tests done on me, have been treated for 15 years for varicose vein, can't sleep due to pain to my legs and now I was told by him that my legs are good, there are worst now than 15 years ago, it was waste of time and money

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kazemi's office is by far the worst experience with the BC Medical system I have ever had. I have been on the surgical wait list for 5 years and I continuously have to call to find out where I am on the list which I don't like doing because the MOA is so rude. Last year I got a date for surgery which I couldn't accept. I called and left a message with the office cancelling the date and asked for a return phone call to acknowledge my message. Nothing. I called again to confirm the cancellation and the MOA was rude. The day before the cancelled surgery the hospital called to confirm me; the MOA hadn't cancelled my spot! I've not heard from the office in over a year. Who knows, maybe she threw away my file. As for the doctor, he seems nice. I have to wonder though, he has told me on more than one occasion that I can have my procedure one in his private clinic for $6,000 since with hospital wait time is so long. Is that ethical to make a small fortune off your patients??

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

MOA sacks! My family doctor sent them by fax the referral to set up an appointment for me. After 6 months I called dr. Kazemi's office and they said they never got the fax which is not true! I got the appointment after 1 year finally. After I saw dr. Kazemi, he sent me to ultrasound. After 4 months that I didn't get any phone call from them I call of course. The same MOA staff said she was just to call me. grrrr I got an appointment that month and when I got there I stayed 30 minutes in the waiting room and another 10 in the 1 m square room, no windows, no air condition. I went out to the office to tell assistant I have to go to pay the parking lot another 30 min because I was there for 40 minutes and didn't know for how long I will be there. She was very rude and ignorant. This is NOT a medical office assistant attitude! Bad Bad Bad for the dr.Kazemi's image! I'm wondering what will be next, cause I'm on waiting list for surgery. I will probably get in in 10 year?!

Submitted April 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kasemi is a great person and a great doctor. He helped my father many times. I always be thankful to him for saving my dad's leg and giving my dad a change to be independent. He is a very caring and kind doctor. I am for ever thankful to him. Gracias.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr Kazemi performed a stent proceedure to correct an aortic aneurysm and I am very satisfied with the outcome. I would recommend him to anyone requiring treatment. HG

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

I will try again. I come from the interior of BC and drove 700 miles for this appointment. I have intermittent claudication which causes extreme pain, a 10, in my calves and feet especially when walking, climbing stairs etc. The doctor was unable to recommend any solution beyond saying that I should continue walking each day through this pain. Walking, skiing, and running is very important to me. I am very disappointed and depressed with this visit.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

From my first appointment to having surgery and follow up, I found Dr. Kazemi very informative and caring. I am now on the wait list for another surgery and feel very comfortable knowing he is going to be be doing the surgery..He is highly recommended.

Submitted June 15, 2013 | flag

I am so lucky to have this handsome doctor, he is very honest and competent, always help full

Submitted May 3, 2013 | flag

I thought he was horrible! For a Dr or specialist in his field, he should be more knowledgeable about varicose veins, than what he was acting. He did nothing or suggested nothing to find out where my problem areas were. Then he tells me I don't need to worry about the summer, which the summer is the worst for anybody that has varicose veins, because it makes your leg swell, then he says pain that I am feeling is probably muscle pain, not vein pain,(which anyone that has this problem would know the difference between the two). All he kept suggesting was to lazer some small spider veins, which I kept telling him, I don't have I problem being their, because their too small to worry about. I'm Sorry but I recommend anyone looking for a good leg specialist to ask your main Dr. to keep looking for someone that is willing to get to the bottom on the problem right-away, so you can fix and help heal other issues before they arise. Good Luck out-there!!!

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

Dr Kzemi was very quick to suggest a private laser treatment that would cost minimum $3,000 cash that would help heal my lower calf; he didn’t explain anything else or try to evaluate other symptoms. It was almost as if he gets kickbacks or a percentage from the laser treatment. Felt like he just was in it for the money and didn’t care that I understood what was happening to my body.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag