Rate Dr. Mary P. King

Dr. Mary P. King's Ratings

Dr. King is extremely knowledgeble and helpful. She truly listens. Sometimes you may have to wait a little but you know when it is your turn you will have her undivided attention. The only down side is that she is in the Army Reserves and can be called away at any time. Currently she has been gone since May 2008 and the office is not sure when she will be back. Our loss is definetely to the benefit of our soldiers. But I know her patients here miss her. Hopefully it won't be much longer. It would be great if the office lets her patients know when she will return. I would highly recommend her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Dr. King is an excellent dr.,very knowledgable and thorough. I've recommended her many times. She takes time with you, does not rush the apt. The wait is reasonable (15min +/-). I have been her patient for many years and will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Mary King is a wonderful physician who provided compassionate care to our mother. Our mother was fortunate to have been a patient of Dr.King who is an excellent physician. Dr.King provided excellent medical care as well as compassion toward the end of our mothers life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2008

Dr King always takes the time to make sure you understand what she is telling you. She is compassionate and knowledgeable. I feel as if I can tell her anything & she will listen to what I am saying & she will never interrupt me. My thoughts can flow & after I am finished speaking she answers all my questions & makes comments on what I have said. She really listens!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

No one is better...I trust her more than anyone in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083095].votes_count ]]