Dr. Jan S. Glowacki

Grad. Year: 1977

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. Jan S. Glowacki has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

07/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jan" to "Jan S."
RID: 1640168
21/11/11 5 4 5 5 Highly capable diagnostician and quality physician. Superior caregiver.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1634771
15/11/11 4 4 5 5 Always very helpful & professional. I have been seeing him for the past 30 years.  Respond
RID: 1401914
30/03/11 5 5 5 5 very helpful and thorough .
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1306727
03/12/10 4 1 4 5 Doctor spends a good amount of time with you. Not rushed but often have to wait in waiting room .  Respond
RID: 1209221
16/07/10 4 4 5 5 I've been to many internists. Dr. Glowacki is the only one who doesn't whip out a prescription form after 2 minutes to send you off to the pharmacy for an antibiotic that won't cure what ails you. He will never be adequately reimbursed by the insurance company for the time he spent diagnosing my problem(s). He doesn't just listen to you, he actually hears, and responds intelligently, to what you are saying. That's a rarity for a doctor in this day and age where internists get reimbursed only $65 per visit. I rarely wait more than 10 minutes in the waiting room and rarely more than 15 in the examination room. I have spent more time in other doctor's offices to get lousy care. I'll gladly wait 25 minutes to get the kind of care I get from Dr. Glowacki. He's great. Do not listen to those who complain about double booking. What doctor can survive these days if he only takes one patient at a time. Dr. Glowacki is the real deal, a doctor who cares and knows what he is doing.
RID: 864682
18/04/09 5 3 5 5 The longest I have waited was 45 minutes (an acception). He is professional, down to earth, and can be talked to, not at all condescending. Hie staff is helpfull, friendly and professional. Excellant diagnostician, and if needed,recommends only the best specialists in the area. I judge other MD's by his standard
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 858039
10/04/09 4 3 5 5 My husband sees Dr. Glowacki and I see Dr. Nardone in the same practice. I sent my husband to Dr. Glowacki because he has an excellent reputation and my husband is stubborn about going to doctors. I knew that Dr. Glowacki would spent the time with him and be thorough. He found a thyroid/hormone issue took the time to go through his medical history, since my husband hadn't been to a doctor in quite a while. My husband was impressed, he is an excellent doctor and worth the wait.
RID: 533722
09/03/08 5 5 5 5 My husband and I were patients of Dr. Glowacki for over 20 years and then moved to Florida. I wish I could find a doctor like him down here. We miss him. When a doctor is this good you will have to wait for his visit. Be patient, it is well worth it. Believe me it is worth waiting to see a doctor who can help you then a doctor who doesn't care and this could cost you healthwise.
RID: 404579
16/09/07 2 2 5 5 Excellent doctor. Takes the time to discuss questions and concerns. Perhaps this is the reason he is not punctual. Staff have improved greatly recently.  Respond
RID: 175156
07/03/07 1 2 2 Dr. Glowacki has a pretty good bed side manner, but I have found that he is too busy (double and triple bookings) and becomes impatient and distracted very quickly. His partner Dr. Nardone is FABULOUS. Even though she too is double booked, when you are in the examination room, she will come in and focus on you and your needs. You have her full attention while you are with her.
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 14787
08/11/05 3 5 5 Wonderful doctor! found my rheumatoid arthritis that others had missed for years. very caring.
RID: 12653
22/09/05 2 5 5 Good Guy. Great diagnostician and conservative in treatments. Up to date in his field. I wish he didn't double book.  Respond
RID: 412527
22/09/05 4 5 5 During my visit I felt that I was treated very well.I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.  I felt this visit was a big help.Overall I would rate this visit : outstanding!  Respond