You may also like

Rate Dr. Lane Robson

Dr. Lane Robson's Ratings

He is simply outstanding. Truly a wonderful specialist that is very thorough, keen to help and offers solutions. My family is blessed that we got in to see him and are so thankful for all his office does for us. Appointments are not double booked, he doesn't ever end up hours behind, you are the priority and it's so thorough - all possible details covered. Thank you, Dr. Robson!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Dr. Robson is a wonderful doctor, and I am so very thankful for everything he did for our 9 year old daughter! After our first appointment with him, my daughter declared that she loved him, he talked TO her, not just about her. It was almost a 6 month wait for our first appointment, but I am so glad that we took the appointment, I really can't say enough about him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

The care and support you get from the whole office is outstanding. Our daughter had bladder problems for 13 years. After 6 months Dr.Robson had her cured. We cannot say how much his care and concern meant to us all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][875418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2011

I would agree with all the posted comments. Dr. Robson is fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][875417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

My son sees Dr. Robson for his bowels and has been a huge blessing. Dr. Robson takes the time to talk to you and answer any question. He talks to the Children at their level so they understand. Dr. Robson also took my son's medical issues to another level where no other doctor has in 7 years. He found that he actually has an obstruction in his kidney and took action on it right away. You will not be disappointed in seeing Dr. Lane Robson. In my eyes he is my son's and my Hero forever!! Thank You soooooo much Dr. Robson. We really appreciate you listening and acting on these Medical issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][875416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2009

Dr. Robson is outstanding. Personalable, great with kids, extremely good at what he does. Do not walk, run to see him. If you have a referal you have hit the jackpot!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][875415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2009

Very knowledgeable physician! Keen observer and highly professional! Helping my 11 years old son and I am extremely happy with the process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][875414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2008

We see a lot of specialists, and Dr. Robson is amazing -- Calgary is so lucky to have him. He is incredibly through, and gets the whole picture. He spends as much time on patient education and diagnosis as needed -- hours if necessary. We've never had a doctor like him. Can I give him 10 out of five for a score?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][875413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

The experience at Dr. Robson's office was top of the line, start to finish. The office is immaculate yet kid friendly, the staff is personable and efficient, there is no waiting in the waiting room...Dr. Robson is always punctual. He is the most knowledgeable physician I've encountered in the field of pediatric urology/nephrology. After years of problems with my daughter (surgery, chronic infections, dysfunctional bladder), he has given us the knowledge and practical applications to correct/control her health problems in a very easy to undertand manner. In short, he has very much changed the quality of my daughter's life and we will always be grateful. I would highly recommend this doctor...he is outstanding and deserves recognition as such.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][875412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

I, too, am very impressed with Dr. Robson. My son is currently seeing him for bladder problems. He is very punctual, thorough, explains things very well, is caring and great with children. He gives lots of info and puts everything in writing to take home, which is very helpful and appreciated. Excellent physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][875411].votes_count ]]