Dr. Paul A. Andrade

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Paul A. Andrade has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Paul" to "Paul A."

18/09/11 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1538793
15/09/11 5 5 5 5 Doctor was very knowledgable about ADHD and medicines. Followed up with us personally with blood test reseults - not a call from a nurse!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1345307
24/01/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Andrade is AWESOME! My boys love going to the doctor and are never scared of him. He is very patient with the kids and is always willing to answer any questions. He's got a GREAT bedside manner and the office staff is also very pleasant. Been going for over 11years and never have I had a problem. I recommend him to all my friends / family.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 1215763
26/07/10 5 5 5 5 I have all three of my children going to him and he is always willing to listen and has a great bedside manner with children. He and his team are always nice and helpful. My kids like to go to the doctor, I would definately recommend him and I have and all that I have referred love him also!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 602635

31/05/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Andrade speaks slowly with a soft voice. Young children aren't afraid of him. He his patient and knowlegable.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield