Rate Dr. Paul A. Andrade

Dr. Paul A. Andrade's Ratings

Doctor was very knowledgable about ADHD and medicines. Followed up with us personally with blood test reseults - not a call from a nurse!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][875601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2011

Dr. Andrade is AWESOME! My boys love going to the doctor and are never scared of him. He is very patient with the kids and is always willing to answer any questions. He's got a GREAT bedside manner and the office staff is also very pleasant. Been going for over 11years and never have I had a problem. I recommend him to all my friends / family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][875600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2011

I have all three of my children going to him and he is always willing to listen and has a great bedside manner with children. He and his team are always nice and helpful. My kids like to go to the doctor, I would definately recommend him and I have and all that I have referred love him also!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][875599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Andrade speaks slowly with a soft voice. Young children aren't afraid of him. He his patient and knowlegable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][875602].votes_count ]]