Dr. R. Robert Schellenberg

Rate Dr. R. Robert Schellenberg

Dr. R. Robert Schellenberg's Ratings

I had a quick response time from his office re a referral and received an appointment within a weeks time. He is approachable and made me feel at ease during the first visit. He was a bit late but I was not bothered by that. We discussed my medical history and current medical issues and a diagnosis was made and treatment started within the week.I might add that I chose Dr Schellenberg for the referral from my gp based on his experience, his position within St. Pauls and UBC the positive reviews on this site and my other specialists are located at St Pauls as well.I have scheduled a follow up appointment - I am happy I will be his patient and in his care.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

I think Dr. Schellenberg knows his stuff, but since my medical condition is so complex it is not safe to follow what may be predicted by the book. Unfortunately, I'm not the norm and sometimes it's wiser to learn from experience. Medications that cause a rash all over one's body should be avoided at all costs. I'm just saying.....

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

He saw and established a treatment regieme for my daughter that I think saved her life. He is attentive, caring, explains things, follows up, and even intervened to help establish her treatment when she moved to another province for university. I think he is marvellous.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2009 | flag

Dr. Schellenberg is an excellent doctor for immune related problems or allergies. However, unless you have been previously told by a health care professional that you do in fact have an autoimmune issue, this is not the doctor for you. His staff aren't very helpful but overall punctuality is good and location as well.

Submitted March 6, 2008 | flag

Amazing...just absolutely amazing. I had seen no less than five doctors about my condition before seeing him, and all five had been brisk, uninformative, and prescribed medication that only exacerbated my symptoms. One appointment with him was all it took...he talked with me for a long time, getting a complete medical history, and was able to find a treatment that works for me immediately! I still can't believe it, and I could go on and on about how good he was, but I'll just say this: you will not be disappointed.

Submitted June 16, 2007 | flag

He's a good doctor. Ive seen him for years. He doesn't rush you and he is willing to try different treatment options.

Submitted April 30, 2007 | flag

A good allergist. The only con is a long wait to get into for your initial visit.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2006 | flag

Perhaps the best visit to a specialist I have had in years. Dr Schellenberg quickly zeroed in on the nature a problem which had been bothering me for years. He put my mind at rest and I am now able to accept the condition I have and deal with it rationally.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2006 | flag

Often keeps patients waiting but also takes time to listen without making you feel rushed out of the office.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2005 | flag