Rate Dr. Frank Scafuri

Dr. Frank Scafuri's Ratings

A friend of mine is a patient in RUMC and I called the office and spoke with Lori who was extremely helpful in contacting Dr. Rana who was on call at the hospital to go and see my friend. Within 5 minutes the doctor was in her room. My friend told me she was very nice and really liked her bedside manner. Once again, Lori, did an excellent job!! Thank you for her thoughtfulness and caring of the situation at hand.

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

a great doctor till his practice grew larger. You are now scheduled to see a Physician Assistant automatically, instead of the doctor. I feel he lost his sharpness to detail.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2013 | flag

I just tried to get an appt with Dr Scafuri because I have not been feeling well, and I was told I could only see the PA. So much for always getting people in when they need to see the doctor!

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

he's a nice guy and very laid back, would go to him again...

Submitted Sept. 18, 2011 | flag

Cannot say enough about Dr. Scafuri. He is very knowledgable in his field. But most of all, he was a wonderful human being. Kind, gentile and very caring. He treats his clients as human beings not as patients.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

I've never had such a wonderful doctor in all my life! Dr. Scafuri is a real godsend. He is pleasant and very knowledgable and patient which is most important to a patient. answers quesstions withou hesitating and gives peace of mind. i truly recommend him to anyone that reads this excerpt.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2011 | flag

He is such a human being a rare find in a doctor now adays!!!!

Submitted June 7, 2010 | flag

The best! THIS DOCTOR HAS THE REGULAR GUY PERSONALITY! I WENT FOR A CHECK UP AND HAD QUESTIONS . HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR MADE ME FEEL CONFORTABLE, ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2009 | flag

My girlfriend and I saw him to get some travel vaccinations, and he was very helpful in explaining everything. Also, he answered a bunch of general questions that I had about my general health since I do not have a PCP. I am definitely going to take him on as my new doctor. =)

Submitted July 8, 2009 | flag

I went to Dr Scafuri when the GP I was seing could not diagnose what I had. Dr Scafuri not only diagnosed my ailment, but has now become my GP. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted May 22, 2009 | flag