You may also like

Rate Dr. Frank Scafuri

Dr. Frank Scafuri's Ratings

Dr. Scafuri and his staff are the best that I have dealt with. The girls in the office are so polite and can not do enough for you. My whole family uses him. Thank God finally a doctor and staff that truly care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

rude. hope i never see him again. probably racist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Frank Scafuri is an incredible doctor. He literally saved my life. He and his staff (which includes Mary Scafuri) went above and beyond to find me the best surgeon who could perform a very serious surgery asap. I pray for him and his family everyday. The staff is unbelievable. The PA's and other doctors are all very caring and attentive. Dr. Scafuri is the only doctor that I use in Staten Island. I can not say enough good things about his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

I have been a patient now for two years I rarely get sick but when I do its always I had to see his assistant doctors so what good his he if I cant actually see him or even meet him in two years his assistants suck and so does his staff so farewell and good riddens I have the best caring doctor now whos now to big for his own shoes who can actually take care of me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

A friend of mine is a patient in RUMC and I called the office and spoke with Lori who was extremely helpful in contacting Dr. Rana who was on call at the hospital to go and see my friend. Within 5 minutes the doctor was in her room. My friend told me she was very nice and really liked her bedside manner. Once again, Lori, did an excellent job!! Thank you for her thoughtfulness and caring of the situation at hand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][875708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

a great doctor till his practice grew larger. You are now scheduled to see a Physician Assistant automatically, instead of the doctor. I feel he lost his sharpness to detail.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][875707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

I just tried to get an appt with Dr Scafuri because I have not been feeling well, and I was told I could only see the PA. So much for always getting people in when they need to see the doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][875706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

he's a nice guy and very laid back, would go to him again...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][875705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2011

Cannot say enough about Dr. Scafuri. He is very knowledgable in his field. But most of all, he was a wonderful human being. Kind, gentile and very caring. He treats his clients as human beings not as patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][875704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I've never had such a wonderful doctor in all my life! Dr. Scafuri is a real godsend. He is pleasant and very knowledgable and patient which is most important to a patient. answers quesstions withou hesitating and gives peace of mind. i truly recommend him to anyone that reads this excerpt.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][875703].votes_count ]]