Dr. Thomas G. Ahn

Website:
Practice: Retired
Hospital:
Phone:310-277-7600
Med. School:Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Grad. Year: 1979

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:N

Profile updated 29/07/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Thomas G. Ahn has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Endocrinologist-related: Cushing's syndrome, hyperthyroidism, hypogonadism, metabolic bone disease, diabetes mellitus, pituitary dysfunction, neuroendocrinology, diabetes, pancreas, pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid, adrenal glands
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Thomas" to "Thomas G."
RID: 1844627
04/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ahn, I have been seeing for almost twenty years. This is not your normal doctor. He is brilliant, always on time, always takes your calls, truly cares for his patients. The day I was referred to him was one of the kindest actions, anyone has ever done for me. He has helped many people that I personally know, and we all know he is the BEST!!! CC  Respond
RID: 1245278
07/09/10 5 5 5 5 Highly recommended and I now know why!! Dr. Ahn truly cares. He's punctual, thorough, friendly and professional. I never wait. He makes himself available and responds to all my inquiries. He is extemely competant.
RID: 927149
02/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ahn is the best endocrinologist I have visited. He is thorough and really knows his stuff. He is considerate, listens, takes time to understand your individual issues, and best of all, he is responsive! He is not a "no news is good news" kind of doctor. From a treatment plan perspective, he seems to follow the taking it slowly but surely direction. He is careful with prescriptions and urged me to let him know how I took to the new meds. All in all, he makes the time to let you know that your health is his #1 concern.
RID: 776906
30/01/09 4 5 4 5 terrific demeanor. takes blood himself. seems to always have enough time to answer reasonable questions.  Respond
RID: 654620
01/08/08 5 5 5 5 An amazing Physician and an amazing man. Honest, thorough, caring, a great diagnostician and incredibly knowledgable. I can't recommend him highly enough.
RID: 518110
19/02/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ahn is not only an edocrinologist, but he is also a general physician. He is calm and very knowledgeable. He is very hands on, even taking your blood pressure and drawing blood himself. If you're looking for an excellent doctor, I can't recommend him highly enough. I have referred 3 friends to him, and they all love him as well.