Dr. John R. Kingsley

Grad. Year: 1970

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 08/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. John R. Kingsley has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

04/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5
RID: 2641196
06/05/13 5 5 5 5 Awesome doctor and practice! I have had severe pain 10+ for ten years with pain in my legs. No one could find the problem. Dr. Kingsley has given me new life!!!!!! I am out of pain and have started a new job with renewed hope for my future. Thanks to the awesome staff and Dr. Kingsley.
RID: 1558976
12/10/11 5 5 5 5 What I have found with Dr. Kingsley that you don't sometimes find with other dr.s is, he was not in any hurry to get to his next patient. He came in smiling and explained any question I had and explained twice so I knew what he was saying,very helpful. He has exstreamly good knowledge. He didn't treat me any different because I didn't have bcbs insurance and was just a very nice Dr and staff and a very nice place to have any type of care I need done in that speciality field. I found (my) Dr and staff without having to go to the mayo clinic.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 935926
14/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kingsley did surgery on both my legs. I felt no pain, minor bruising and things healed great. He is a very kind and caring doctor.
RID: 517970
19/02/08 5 5 5 5 very efficient and helpfull. answered all my questions. staff is very friendly.