Rate Dr. James Edward Stone

Dr. James Edward Stone's Ratings

I agree with all the positive comments below. Dr. Stone works out of Rebalance MD, a one stop shop for all Orthopaedic needs in Victoria. Dr. Stone replaced my left knee at the end of October. The prior office visit, the surgery and post op care (so far) have been great. The right knee is next. Hope all goes as well as this one seems to be going.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2013

Dr. Stone replaced both of my knees. When I first met with him re the possibility of surgery, he answered all my questions, provided info that gave me new perspectives, and was warm and approachable. He is a top-notch surgeon: Both surgeries went well, and post-op care assisted me to stay on top of the pain. Dr. Stone's skill, combined with the post-op physio regimen, has resulted in my regaining mobility lost decades ago due to a very bad fall. I would recommend Dr. Stone to anyone in the Greater Victoria area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Nothing to say that hasn't been said. Great surgeon, caring, informative, what more could you ask for. You are in good hands in his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2013

Dr. Stone was the on call Ortho when i walked in with a suspected infection of a previous knee scope. Pulled infected fluid off my knee with me screaming like a crow! He then called the hospital for an Emerncey scope booking and he let me stay in his office until the hospital could come up with a bed (45mins).Excellent. I would use him again in an instant!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

This winter, I ended up breaking my fibula, naviuclar and shattered my patella. I hadnever broken anything before and did not have family in Victoria. At the hospital I wasquite nervous and scared. Dr. Stone did a great job answering all my questions in a calm manner even meeting me in my hospital room before and after surgery to check on me. A very nice man, and a great surgeon! I have had no complications with my surgery and new equipment in my limbs and had a very quick recovery. I am back to jogging an all my old activites No one wants to have surgery but if you have to, you will be very lucky to have Dr. Stone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

Great doctor,he fixed my ankle after a year of other doctors saying that I had nothing wrong. i ran the run for the cure two weeks after surg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2012

After having my own doctor dismiss my knee issue, and begrudgingly refer me to Dr. Stone, I was very happy and relieved to have someone so efficient and compassionate. His manner and knowledge are heads above anyone else. His staff were friendly and helpful, and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][875999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2012

Saw my husband same day for an emergency, gave him priority and did surgery within 2 days! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][875998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Amazing doctor, cares about his patients! Although he has a very busy schedule, he takes the time required for each and every patient. Very knowledgable, very helpful, very thorough. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][875997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2012

Great doctor. Not a "cut first ask later" kind of surgeon. Highly recommended!! Also looks good with an afro

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][875996].votes_count ]]