Dr. Louis A. Lorenzo

Dr. Louis A. Lorenzo

Rate Dr. Louis A. Lorenzo

Dr. Louis A. Lorenzo's Ratings

Dr. Lou is the best. There isn't an issue that Dr. Lou cannot work his magic with. I have had other chiropractors and found Dr. Lou when I moved. He has helped me with gastrointestinal, allergies, sleep as well other issues. Let Dr. Lou work his magic. Not only is he a great chiropractor he is a great person. He will listen to what you have to say and try to understand your issues. Absolutely awesome. Wish all Drs. could be like Dr Lou.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Lou for over 20 years. Even though I now live 20 minutes away, I still see him for regular checkups - and he's always ready for an adjustment when I'm hurting. Dr. Lou is a great, friendly guy - and a fantastic doctor.

Submitted July 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lou has been treating my family for a long time and he has always been more than a doctor, he's been a healer and a friend to all of us. His capabilities and expertise far exceed any other practitioner of the Chiropractic arts I have ever encountered. For example, he literally gave me spot on advice about how to reduce neck strain at my office before I even mentioned that it had been a problem- he was able to intuit the help I needed just by looking at my posture. After being adjusted by him, I feel like a brand new person every time. He is absolutely incredible, kind, and overall a wonderful Chiropractor; as well as an exemplary person and pillar of his community. I cannot recommend Dr. Lou highly enough. If you are looking for a Chiropractor, see this man first if you are able.

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

Dr Lou is the best! He not only helped me a lot, Dr. Lou takes the time to teach you!

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lou was a classmate of mine will attending Palmer College of Chiropractic. I was perusing the RateMD site and came across his name. I am not usprised by all the satisfied patients Dr. Lou has. He was an exceptional leader in chiropractic school, being class president, and just a great caring person. His patients are in good hands

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lorenzo is THE BEST chiropractor I've ever had and he has one of the warmest spirits I've ever come across. He takes the time to make sure you understand what is going on with your body and clearly explains what he can do to help you. I am always amazed at the difference in the range of motion exercises he has me perform before and after treatment. My alignment and heart are always in a better place when I leave his office :-)

Submitted April 1, 2014 | flag

I can't overstate how much I respect and admire this practice. Dr. Lou is an incredible chiropractor and an even better person. As a 27-year-long patient, I've gone to Dr. Lou for everything from running injuries (shin splints) to neck and back issues caused by wrestling, to weight lifting injuries -- Dr. Lou has always taken care of me. Most impressive to me isn't that he is able to alleviate my pain. What's most impressive to me, and the reason why I currently travel 60-miles round trip for an appointment, is the caring and sincere way he treats his patients and the passion he exudes for his work. I see Dr. Perry exuding these same qualities, along with the entire administrative staff. Highly recommend!

Submitted Feb. 18, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Lou's since literally before I was born. He adjusted my mother while she was pregnant with me and 31 years later I am still a patient of his! He is absolutely amazing at what he does and is one of the nicest, kindest man I know. He truly cares for his patients. One time I got rushed to the hospital when my entire body went numb and I felt extremely nauseaus. The ER performed blood work, ct scan, MRI and checked for every disease you can think of. At the end of the 8 hours spent there they put a neck brace on me and told me nothing was wrong and sent me home. I immediately called Dr Lou and he fit me in as soon as he could. After one xray he found a little bone, usually in line with the spine, was out of place and pressing on a nerve. He adjusted me and I was quickly feeling back to normal! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. I don't usually swear by Dr's, but I do swear by Dr Lou!!!

Submitted Dec. 27, 2013 | flag

Don't know where I would be without Dr. Lou! He is my guardian angel! Would highly recommend treatment with him.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

I can not praise Dr. Lou enough! I had been living with back pain for over 3 years now. A friend of mine recommended Dr. Lou. I honestly thought all of my pain was associated with my "Out-of-shape", "Over Weight" body. Dont get me wrong, it is certainly part of it! My first visit was extraordinary! Within 10 minutes my body was moving in ways, without pain, that I hadn't felt in years. But, just as Dr. Lou explained, it didn't last long. The next day all the pain came back! We started with treatments 3 times a week for around 3 weeks, and I relished those days... But the pain would come back! Then we moved to 2 days a week for 3 weeks, and although the pain would come back, it would come back duller and more tolerable for everyday living. Moving forward to 4 months later, I have forgotten what the knife feeling in my back felt like. Ok, I have my morning pains, but 80% of my pain is gone... Dr. Lou, you are an amazing Dr and I am truly honored to call you my friend! Thanks!

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag