Dr. Louis A. Lorenzo

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 39 reviews. Dr. Louis A. Lorenzo has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: what insurance does he take?    Email me    Answer it

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5663195
19/07/14 5 5 5 5 I've been going to Dr. Lou for over 20 years. Even though I now live 20 minutes away, I still see him for regular checkups - and he's always ready for an adjustment when I'm hurting. Dr. Lou is a great, friendly guy - and a fantastic doctor.  Respond
RID: 5583874
27/06/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lou has been treating my family for a long time and he has always been more than a doctor, he's been a healer and a friend to all of us. His capabilities and expertise far exceed any other practitioner of the Chiropractic arts I have ever encountered. For example, he literally gave me spot on advice about how to reduce neck strain at my office before I even mentioned that it had been a problem- he was able to intuit the help I needed just by looking at my posture. After being adjusted by him, I feel like a brand new person every time. He is absolutely incredible, kind, and overall a wonderful Chiropractor; as well as an exemplary person and pillar of his community. I cannot recommend Dr. Lou highly enough. If you are looking for a Chiropractor, see this man first if you are able.  Respond
RID: 5496548
27/05/14 5 5 5 5 Dr Lou is the best! He not only helped me a lot, Dr. Lou takes the time to teach you!  Respond
RID: 5324403
03/04/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lou was a classmate of mine will attending Palmer College of Chiropractic. I was perusing the RateMD site and came across his name. I am not usprised by all the satisfied patients Dr. Lou has. He was an exceptional leader in chiropractic school, being class president, and just a great caring person. His patients are in good hands  Respond
RID: 5321514
01/04/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lorenzo is THE BEST chiropractor I've ever had and he has one of the warmest spirits I've ever come across. He takes the time to make sure you understand what is going on with your body and clearly explains what he can do to help you. I am always amazed at the difference in the range of motion exercises he has me perform before and after treatment. My alignment and heart are always in a better place when I leave his office :-)
RID: 5192593
18/02/14 5 5 5 5 I can't overstate how much I respect and admire this practice. Dr. Lou is an incredible chiropractor and an even better person. As a 27-year-long patient, I've gone to Dr. Lou for everything from running injuries (shin splints) to neck and back issues caused by wrestling, to weight lifting injuries -- Dr. Lou has always taken care of me. Most impressive to me isn't that he is able to alleviate my pain. What's most impressive to me, and the reason why I currently travel 60-miles round trip for an appointment, is the caring and sincere way he treats his patients and the passion he exudes for his work. I see Dr. Perry exuding these same qualities, along with the entire administrative staff. Highly recommend!
RID: 3643215
27/12/13 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Lou's since literally before I was born. He adjusted my mother while she was pregnant with me and 31 years later I am still a patient of his! He is absolutely amazing at what he does and is one of the nicest, kindest man I know. He truly cares for his patients. One time I got rushed to the hospital when my entire body went numb and I felt extremely nauseaus. The ER performed blood work, ct scan, MRI and checked for every disease you can think of. At the end of the 8 hours spent there they put a neck brace on me and told me nothing was wrong and sent me home. I immediately called Dr Lou and he fit me in as soon as he could. After one xray he found a little bone, usually in line with the spine, was out of place and pressing on a nerve. He adjusted me and I was quickly feeling back to normal! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. I don't usually swear by Dr's, but I do swear by Dr Lou!!!
RID: 3596896
05/11/13 5 5 5 5 Don't know where I would be without Dr. Lou! He is my guardian angel! Would highly recommend treatment with him.  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Louis" to "Louis A."
RID: 2891227
02/10/13 5 5 5 5 I can not praise Dr. Lou enough! I had been living with back pain for over 3 years now. A friend of mine recommended Dr. Lou. I honestly thought all of my pain was associated with my "Out-of-shape", "Over Weight" body. Dont get me wrong, it is certainly part of it! My first visit was extraordinary! Within 10 minutes my body was moving in ways, without pain, that I hadn't felt in years. But, just as Dr. Lou explained, it didn't last long. The next day all the pain came back! We started with treatments 3 times a week for around 3 weeks, and I relished those days... But the pain would come back! Then we moved to 2 days a week for 3 weeks, and although the pain would come back, it would come back duller and more tolerable for everyday living. Moving forward to 4 months later, I have forgotten what the knife feeling in my back felt like. Ok, I have my morning pains, but 80% of my pain is gone... Dr. Lou, you are an amazing Dr and I am truly honored to call you my friend! Thanks!
RID: 2752883
03/08/13 5 5 5 5 As a licensed health care professional and patient of Dr. Lou Lorenzo, I would like to state, that he is not only a highly skilled chiropractor - he also is a wonderful mentor and client of mine. I hold much gratitude for many years of helping me as a patient not only physically, but also spiritually. His work expresses his vast clinical experience and a deep devotion towards healing and empowerment of each patient that walks through his door.
RID: 2717272
24/07/13 5 5 5 5 The physical care he provides is perfect. He likes to share his personal story, which I found very inspirational.
RID: 2685023
20/06/13 5 5 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Lorenzo since I was 11 yrs old. Not only is he very knowledgeable in his craft, but he is spiritually uplifting. Every visit is a joy and he always make you feel great about yourself. He understands that it isn't just the work he does or the adjustment - but the people skills and genuine care for his patients. I won't go anywhere else!  Respond
RID: 2685014
20/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Lou and staff are wonderful. I have been a patient for 5 years and have nothing but super things to say about them. They go over and above at all times. I would recommend to anyone needing chiropractic care.
RID: 2644344
09/05/13 5 5 5 5 I was in so much pain because of the nerve pinching. Dr.Lou has been wonderful in treating my c5/c6 narrowing pretty well. He is knowledgeable, extremely friendly, and lets you know what's going on with your body. Explains each adjustment and makes sure he is thorough. Thanks, Dr.Lou for working on me. I will definitely recommend him to everyone.
RID: 2587852
17/03/13 5 5 5 5 I m a nurse and was afraid to go to a chiropractor , but when I had severe lower back pain and was out of work for 2 weeks , I went to Dr. Lorenzo and was advised that it was muscle problem and not a disc. After 3 adjustments I was able to walk without spasms, stopped taking medication and returned to work . I have no residual problems today. I am most grateful for his knowledge and his healing way.
RID: 2582513
11/03/13 5 5 5 5 In addition to being a great human being, Dr. Lou is a wonderful chiropractor. I first went to him after going to physical therapy for a few months for my back. Within the first few visits I felt a hundred times better. Every adjustment is custom for the patient. He did a thorough evaluation as the first step in the process. Then we discussed what was wrong and what was causing the pain. We then embarked on a plan to get rid of the pain, which we did. Dr. Lou's treatment has truly changed by life. I can't thank him enough.
RID: 2581707
10/03/13 5 5 5 5 I have been to 3 chiropractors and Dr Lou is the one I recommend to others. He does not just do a standard adjustment every visit. He evaluates my posture and sometimes check my walk. He first listens to what I have to say about aches and pains and then makes adjustments. If I still am hurting or stiff he continues with other adjustments while explaining what he is doing. If I ask for exercises or things I can do to help myself he has suggestions. It is obvious he loves what he does.
RID: 2562812
17/02/13 5 5 5 5 My father and my aunt are patients of Dr. Lorenzo. My father and my aunt both are extremely happy with the treatment they have been receiving. Both of them have severe back pain since years and with Dr. Lorenzo's treatment (around 3 to 4 visits), they have started seeing improvements. It makes me very happy seeing my dad walk around freely without any back pain. It is just miracle. Dr. Lorenzo is easy to talk to and makes you feel very comfortable. Even though I am not his patient, I enjoy talking to him. Especially, I enjoy his spiritual talks. Overall, Dr. Lorenzo is by far the best chiropractic we've known. He knows what he is doing and he does with all his heart and passion.
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 2550530
04/02/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Lou provides personalized, detailed care. He is kind, thorough, extremely knowledgeable, and compassionate. He treats the whole person, providing exercises to do at home and makes excellent referrals for other services (e.g. massage, reflexology) if needed. He takes the time needed for each patient; I never feel rushed. That being said, be prepared to wait on busier afternoons or evenings. The quality care is totally worth it!
Respond

27/01/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2542293
26/01/13 5 4 5 5 I have been going to Dr Lou's office for over 26 years and wouldn't trust my spine to anyone else. I brought my son to see him for the first time at 4 months old. Preventative care is important and to have someone trustworthy who actually cares about each and everyone of his patients is more than impressive, especially in today's world. Being adjusted by Dr. Lou has kept me in good shape, gotten me thru colds quicker, keeps my stomach problems in check, and keeps my son in good shape as well. He is truly a kind and caring doctor and I will be at a loss if he ever retires.  Respond
RID: 2494887
09/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lou is not only an amazing doctor, but also an amazing person. I have been going to him for about 7 years and drive an hour each way to get there. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else. I look forward to my appointments and know that I will be leaving with brighter eyes and a smile on my face. His care is personalized and he never makes you feel like he is rushing through an appointment. He thouroughly enjoys what he does and his passion for healing is apparent. I highly recommend Dr. Lou.
RID: 2360170
13/07/12 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Lorenzo's for 13 years and find him to be an excellent, skilled chiropractor. He's kind, professional and keeps me moving and pain free! I highly recommend him and his wonderful staff. I've been to at least 4 other chiropractors in my life and none hold a candle to Dr. Lou!
RID: 2338290
08/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lou is a Chiropractor who not only knows his stuff, but he truly believes in Chiropractic as a way of life. He takes time to thoroughly examine each patient, then outlines a complete treatment and explains each step of the procedure. He is kind and patient, but above all he has a grasp of spiritual well-being that exceeds that of any Chiropractor I have ever met. I feel at home in his office, with his staff, and with Dr. Lou himself. As his patient, I have a complete understanding of what my issues are and what I need to work on both in his office and in my daily life in order to reduce pain and increase my enjoyment of life. I am grateful for Lorenzo Family Chiropractic and I would recommend it highly to anyone seeking quality Chiropractic care.
RID: 1863470
07/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lorenzo is an excellent diagnostician, committed to helping patients and treats the whole person -truly defining holistic medicine. He is personable, professional and positive.He is highly recommended.
RID: 1779684
22/03/12 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Lou since I was 23 months old. He's a fatherly figure to me. I trust him with everything concerning my back health and he never steers me wrong. He always has your best interest at heart and hes such a great person. Janet is wonderful as well. I would never go anywhere else.
RID: 1708749
08/02/12 4 4 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Lou for over 20 years. He has kept me from considering surgery on my herinated discs. He is the best ever! Very caring & explains everything in detail.I highly recommend him!  Respond
RID: 1705975
06/02/12 5 4 5 5 Lou is all that everyone says that he is. I get my adjustments for severe sciatica/SI joint pain, hip pain, L3/4/5 herniation etc. Dr. Perry ALWAYS set's me right. I've been seeing him now for about 2 years, he is great. He is my chiro #9 and the BEST so far!! Highly recommend!
RID: 1567282
21/10/11 5 5 5 5 Dr.Lou has put my faith back into the Chiropractic practice. I have only been a patient of his for less than a year but I feel much better under his care. He pulls no punches and tells no lies. Go see him and let the healing begin.  Respond
RID: 1554959
06/10/11 5 4 5 5 Dr Lorenzo is absolutely fantastic. I have been going to him for 8 years. I used to get headaches on a consistant basis my whole life and since I have been going to him on a regular basis I do not get headaches any longer. For the past year Dr. Lou has been taking care of my through my entire pregnancy to ensure my body is ready for the delivery that will occur. He helped me with siatica and carpal tunnel that occured throughout my pregnancy and well as other aliments that come along with it. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
RID: 1507932
09/08/11 5 5 5 5 dr lou is awesome.he cured both my neck and hip. he saved my friend from needing neck surgery.he is caring and compassionate and an expert in his field. pat d
RID: 1499616
29/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lou Lorenzo is a terrific chiropracter and an equally terrific person. He takes great care to understand your needs and great care to make or keep you healthy, depending on your situation. He is clearly not about numbers or routine, but rather about people and each person's individual needs and how he can help get the best for them. I not only feel great after each visit, but have felt stronger and more fit over the long term. Thank you Dr. Lou... Sergio
RID: 1488141
16/07/11 5 4 5 5 a doctor with good knowledge and experience.i recommend this doctor
Paid (or co-pay): $240
RID: 1461504
10/06/11 5 5 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Lou for 8 years. He adjusted me through 2 pregnancys, and several work related injuries. He also adjusts my children. I moved out of state a few years ago, and haven't found another Chiropractor who comes even close to Dr. Lou! Every time I come back into town, I make sure I make an appointment to see him. I always feel so much better after an adjustment by Dr. Lou!
RID: 1460290
08/06/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Lou is phenomenal. When I thought I'd never walk normally again due to excruciating hip pain, he opened his office outside of regular hours and worked with me until I walked out nearly pain-free. His regular adjustments are the best of any chiropractor I've experienced. And the genuine love he shares with all his patients makes every visit heartwarming as well as healing.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1337117
15/01/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lorenzo has been a God-send for me. He was my last hope of ever being able to function normally after experiencing severe disk problems in my back. Now, I get once-a-month adjustments that keep me going and doing the things I most love--jogging, dancing, taking long walks, and even doing most chores required for upkeep of my home. Dr. Lorenzo has a great personality that lifts your spirits even when your're feeling down which helps with the healing. He personalized my treatments to my specific condition so as to maximize the benefits for me.  Respond
RID: 1297238
19/11/10 5 5 5 5 He is the greatest Chiropractor I've ever been to. You leave there feeling like a million bucks.
RID: 1251776
16/09/10 5 4 5 5 Dr Lou Lorenzo is the only chiropractor I would ever go to. He has a true gift. It's never a cookie cutter adjustment. He is a warm caring person who has a gift for healing and maintaining health. After bad experiences with other chiropractors, I am blessed to have found him. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Lou.  Respond
RID: 1235164
23/08/10 5 5 5 5 Been with Dr. Lou for 16 years. He's the best there is. Helps you when you're in pain and when you think you're fine. Not just a great doctor - a great person.
RID: 1149158
14/04/10 5 5 5 5 I was scared to see a chiropractor i have 4 herniated discs in my neck and a bunch of low back problems i have only been there twice and i already feel ALOT better! Dr. Perry is awesome! Dr. Lou is sooo nice though i never had the honor of having him yet i have only spoke with him since he was concerned about me condition...i would recommend this place without a doubt!
* - Rating left by a registered user