Rate Dr. Louis A. Lorenzo

Dr. Louis A. Lorenzo's Ratings

Hello, Dr. Lou has been adjusting me since I was two years old. He's the best chiropractor I've ever seen. I've moved away a few times and couldn't get to see him so I've had to see others but none have compared. Right now he's helping me with an a herniated disc and he's been so helpful. He's the most caring person and incredibly genuine and honest. He will take care of you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2737358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

I have been with Doctor Lou since 2007 and he has literally saved me from my 30 years of pain. He adjusted the top of my neck in a different way any chiropractor has done before and asked me to move to see how it felt. I felt an unbelievable rush in my head and moved my neck. I started crying hysterically with HAPPY TEARS and said to him, “is this how it’s supposed to feel?”
I started seeing chiropractors in 1987 when I turned my neck to the right, felt a shooting pain down my right arm and couldn’t move my neck. I have seen over 25 chiropractors before meeting Dr. Lou and I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. He takes the time to listen to YOU and will come up with a plan for YOUR individual needs. He is not the average chiropractor that has a standard set of adjustments applied to every patient. As an extremely active child, I have had several injuries: herniated discs in my neck and lower back and breaking my collar bone in 1979.

I hope I have been help to someone out there with my story. Please see Dr. Lou.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2733695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr Lou has helped me with my back pain. His office is the best. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2724087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr Lou is the best! He has been treating me over 1 year and I can feel the different :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2713027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Lou for about three years. He is the best chiropractor I have been to in both New York and New Jersey. He spends as much time as you need to make sure he takes care of all of your issues. Dr. Lou uses many different adjustments, for whatever problem I am having. He does not want you to leave until you feel better. He really cares about his patient's health and well being.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2692912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I've only been going to Dr. Lou for a little over a year, but he is amazing! Have truly noticed a huge difference when he adjusts me. He is extremely knowledgeable and will not let you leave until any pain is gone & you feel great. On top of being excellent at what he does, he is extremely friendly and so nice to talk to. Thank you for everything Dr. Lou!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2692515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Lou for 25 years. I played at a collegiate level for football; I played semi-pro football, was in a near fatal car accident and have been competing in powerlifting for years and if it was not for Dr. Lou and all he has done for me over the years I may not have been as physically prepared And dominate. I am a law enforcement officer and my physical health is what I rely on every day. Dr. Lou ensures I am in tip top shape to perform my duties at 100 percent. All that aside he is a really great doctor and makes you feel right at home.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2675743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Made my otherwise painful life liveable....love Dr. Lou....inspirational and a true healer. Best chiropractor I have been to, and the only one to ever make me better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2666010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr Lou is very thorough and his adjustments help me a great deal as far as lowering my pain level significantly. Thank you so much Dr Lou

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2664615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

My family has been coming to Dr. Lou since for almost 30 years. Always gives great care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2586514].votes_count ]]