Rate Dr. Louis A. Lorenzo

Dr. Louis A. Lorenzo's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Lou for about three years. He is the best chiropractor I have been to in both New York and New Jersey. He spends as much time as you need to make sure he takes care of all of your issues. Dr. Lou uses many different adjustments, for whatever problem I am having. He does not want you to leave until you feel better. He really cares about his patient's health and well being.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2692912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I've only been going to Dr. Lou for a little over a year, but he is amazing! Have truly noticed a huge difference when he adjusts me. He is extremely knowledgeable and will not let you leave until any pain is gone & you feel great. On top of being excellent at what he does, he is extremely friendly and so nice to talk to. Thank you for everything Dr. Lou!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2692515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Lou for 25 years. I played at a collegiate level for football; I played semi-pro football, was in a near fatal car accident and have been competing in powerlifting for years and if it was not for Dr. Lou and all he has done for me over the years I may not have been as physically prepared And dominate. I am a law enforcement officer and my physical health is what I rely on every day. Dr. Lou ensures I am in tip top shape to perform my duties at 100 percent. All that aside he is a really great doctor and makes you feel right at home.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2675743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Made my otherwise painful life liveable....love Dr. Lou....inspirational and a true healer. Best chiropractor I have been to, and the only one to ever make me better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2666010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr Lou is very thorough and his adjustments help me a great deal as far as lowering my pain level significantly. Thank you so much Dr Lou

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2664615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

My family has been coming to Dr. Lou since for almost 30 years. Always gives great care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Have you ever been to a Doctor that you can actually talk to?
Someone who listens, understands and gives advice. Sounds like a Psychiatrist, right?
Well no, that's just good, old Dr. Lou. I came to find out that besides healing poeple's ailments, he can also serve as a pseudo-life coach.
My friend and his entire family recommended him to me, swearing that he fixed their back-related pains.
So a year and a half later of experiencing his care for myself, I'm writing this comment.
But don't take my word for it, read the other comments, judge for yourself, and go for a visit.
Who knows? You might end up with some good care, and maybe a good conversation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2574680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

My family and I have been going to Doctor Lou for a long time, and he is the best chiropractor! He is friendly and welcoming, as well as his office staff. Dr. Lou's expertise exceed any other chiropractor we have gone to. He goes above and beyond, making sure all questions have been answered, and that we are completely satisfied with the adjustment. He is completely dedicated to his patients. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2570367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I am a chiropractor who went to shadow Dr. Lorenzo in hopes that I may begin working with him too. He sounded friendly over the phone and the office manager Chris along with her son Axel were very nice. After going to the office, I enjoyed seeing how personal Dr. Lorenzo was and how willing he was to alter his schedule in order to satisfy the patient's needs. Dr. Lorenzo primarily focuses on ChiroBioPhysics or CBP, which stresses the importance of proper posture and spinal anatomy; it was an experience to see the type of connections he had with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2528790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Lou for nearly 40 years. That should tell you what I think of him and his staff. He is without doubt one of the best if not the best. And believe me I have serious problems which he keeps manageable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2524810].votes_count ]]