Rate Dr. Louis A. Lorenzo

Dr. Louis A. Lorenzo's Ratings

I am a chiropractor who went to shadow Dr. Lorenzo in hopes that I may begin working with him too. He sounded friendly over the phone and the office manager Chris along with her son Axel were very nice. After going to the office, I enjoyed seeing how personal Dr. Lorenzo was and how willing he was to alter his schedule in order to satisfy the patient's needs. Dr. Lorenzo primarily focuses on ChiroBioPhysics or CBP, which stresses the importance of proper posture and spinal anatomy; it was an experience to see the type of connections he had with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Lou for nearly 40 years. That should tell you what I think of him and his staff. He is without doubt one of the best if not the best. And believe me I have serious problems which he keeps manageable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr. Lou is the best chiropractor I have seen. He really takes the time to get to know his patients and understand their needs. Dr. Lou tailors his adjustments to any specific issues you're dealing with and he explains what he's doing and why he's doing it. He's helping me get back on my feet again after years of health issues and I'm feeling better by the day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

Dr. Lou is the best. There isn't an issue that Dr. Lou cannot work his magic with. I have had other chiropractors and found Dr. Lou when I moved. He has helped me with gastrointestinal, allergies, sleep as well other issues. Let Dr. Lou work his magic. Not only is he a great chiropractor he is a great person. He will listen to what you have to say and try to understand your issues. Absolutely awesome. Wish all Drs. could be like Dr Lou.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Lou for over 20 years. Even though I now live 20 minutes away, I still see him for regular checkups - and he's always ready for an adjustment when I'm hurting. Dr. Lou is a great, friendly guy - and a fantastic doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Dr. Lou has been treating my family for a long time and he has always been more than a doctor, he's been a healer and a friend to all of us. His capabilities and expertise far exceed any other practitioner of the Chiropractic arts I have ever encountered. For example, he literally gave me spot on advice about how to reduce neck strain at my office before I even mentioned that it had been a problem- he was able to intuit the help I needed just by looking at my posture. After being adjusted by him, I feel like a brand new person every time. He is absolutely incredible, kind, and overall a wonderful Chiropractor; as well as an exemplary person and pillar of his community. I cannot recommend Dr. Lou highly enough. If you are looking for a Chiropractor, see this man first if you are able.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2430760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr Lou is the best! He not only helped me a lot, Dr. Lou takes the time to teach you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2430759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Lou was a classmate of mine will attending Palmer College of Chiropractic. I was perusing the RateMD site and came across his name. I am not usprised by all the satisfied patients Dr. Lou has. He was an exceptional leader in chiropractic school, being class president, and just a great caring person. His patients are in good hands

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2430758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Lorenzo is THE BEST chiropractor I've ever had and he has one of the warmest spirits I've ever come across. He takes the time to make sure you understand what is going on with your body and clearly explains what he can do to help you. I am always amazed at the difference in the range of motion exercises he has me perform before and after treatment. My alignment and heart are always in a better place when I leave his office :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2430757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

I can't overstate how much I respect and admire this practice. Dr. Lou is an incredible chiropractor and an even better person. As a 27-year-long patient, I've gone to Dr. Lou for everything from running injuries (shin splints) to neck and back issues caused by wrestling, to weight lifting injuries -- Dr. Lou has always taken care of me. Most impressive to me isn't that he is able to alleviate my pain. What's most impressive to me, and the reason why I currently travel 60-miles round trip for an appointment, is the caring and sincere way he treats his patients and the passion he exudes for his work. I see Dr. Perry exuding these same qualities, along with the entire administrative staff. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876071].votes_count ]]