Rate Dr. David L. Berry

Dr. David L. Berry's Ratings

Dr. Berry is an excellent, knowledgable physician and has always been patient and reassuring during my visits. He even called me after hours to respond to a voicemail I had left late in the afternoon regarding some concerns I was having about my pregnancy. He offered helpful answers that I wasn't able to get from other providers and offered to see me in the office earlier than my next scheduled appointment. Excellent doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

The billing lady (the day before my appt) said that I had to pay that full amt at the time of the appt, no exception ($400). She explained since my deductible isn't met, they wanted the FULL pmt of what the insurance doesnt cover! She also went on to say that I don't have to go to them if I don't want to (they were a referral from my OB). But, I guess in her own rude way she is right, & I will find another Perinatal specialist. I told her she isn't doing her clients any favors by demanding full pmt that the insurance doesn't cover at each visit (& even rising of stress & blood pressure -- the very thing we're there for)! Weeks prior they mailed me stuff to perform my own finger prick blood test to mail the lab to get done prior to this appt. They could've told me then about this, that way I could've had time to find another Dr. So, I told them since I had already taken time off of work & done blood for the appt, that I would keep it, but I would immediately be finding another Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Recent tragedy, cobra in works, demanded money upfront or advised to go elsewhere during our time of need. Never said by staff or Dr. sorry about your loss. Only interested in money and very callous office. Go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2011

Dr. Berry helped me bring to the world my MIRACLE child. He was ver helpful and caring. He put all my fears to rest. He also took care of my neice and now we both have beautiful, healthy children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Super knowledgeable. Awesome bedside manner. Jenifer is a great CDE and helped me tremendously.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr Berry is my perinatologist for my ongoing twin pregnancy. He has a wonderful staff, very nice office, non-existent wait times for appointments and is the most caring doctor I've ever seen. On average, I'd estimate he spends 30-minutes just talking to my husband and I at our appointments. He truly makes sure that we are comfortable before we leave. I would not recommend any other perinatologist in town or go to any other besides Dr Berry! Also keep in mind, he's the only one that does many cutting edge techniques such as a cerclage, twin-to-twin tranfusion, etc. If you want the best, you want Dr Berry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Berry delivered my baby, and I only wish all doctors were as caring and compassionate. I could not be more satisfied. Also, I have several friends who are in the medical field, and they say no other doctor in Austin is as knowledgeable as Dr. Berry in the field of perinatal/fetal medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2010

The service at this practice is great, and everyone is very helpful. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes. Dr. Berry also seems very nice, and is definitely approachable. Dr. Berry has a great reputation, and I like being his patient. But at my last visit, he ACTUALLY said to me that "nothing you do has any effect on your baby." !!! And I didn't misinterpret, because he continued, "Smoking has no effect except for birth weight, what you eat has no effect, prenatal vitamins have no effect, even if you did heroin it would have no effect." I was shocked to say the least.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2008

Dr. Berry is a great doctor, i got gestatinal diabetes and preclamsia while in my last trimester of pregnany. He was very helpful and caring, i wished he could have delivered my baby. Dr. Berry's office put me on bed rest and decided my daughter needed to come early, instead of my ob-gyn being concerned or should i say even caring about me or my baby, i was in great care and hands with dr.Berry and his outstanding staff especialy Rachel the nurse/nutrisionist. I will always feel that my pregnancy turned out safe due to to DR. Berry and staff. Couldn't thank them enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876126].votes_count ]]