Rate Dr. Marc J. Milia

Dr. Marc J. Milia's Ratings

Dr Milia is Fantastic!!!! He spent all the necessary time I needed to understand the great extent of my knee injury. He calmed my nerves over the surgery with his excellent bedside manner. Dr. Milia's after care was also outstanding. I can not say enough good and positive things about him. I will always recommend him to anyone who is in need of knee surgery.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Milia is an outstanding physician. Not only did he repair my ACL and do an excellent job, he is also the orthopedic I refer athletes to. He is personable and understands athletes because he was one. I trust him completely and highly recommend him.

Submitted June 24, 2013 | flag

My son is 13 years old and still growing. He is a football player and at the end of his season he tore his ACL. I located a therapist nearby and after meeting with him he referred me to Dr. Milia. He personally contacted him and informed him about my sons condition. The same day Dr. Milia called me and set up an appointment. He was very understand and very informative. He was very professional and completely understanding about how I felt and about how my sons condition. My son had his surgery on January 29, 2013 and it was successful. The staff was very nice as well as cooperative and from the moment we walked in the door that morning it was welcoming and comforting. Dr. Milia check on my son before the anesthesiologist, after the anesthesiologist, after surgery and after he woke up. His actions showed how dedicated he was to his patient and how concerned he was about the wellbeing of his patient. Dr Milia helped my son and we will always be grateful to him.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Milia repaired my rotator cuff, I was so pleased and satisfied with his care that when my (then 14 year old) daughter injured her knee in volleyball, his name was the first to come to mind. Dr. Milia did an ACL reconstruction on her knee and within 5 months of surgery, she was starting goal keeper for the Varsity high school soccer team. She's a 3 sport athlete and has played non-stop since she was cleared to return to sports. As a parent, I was very hesitant about my daughter returning to sports so quickly. Dr. Milia's partnership with Innovative Training Solutions (ITS) was just what I needed to help put my mind at ease. I thought it was the PERFECT partnership. Dr. Milia knows the physical/ medical aspect of my daughter's knee but Anna from ITS could actually see and evaluate my daughter for movement, balance, etc. and provide the proper workout so that my daughter would be stronger and ready to play. I hope more doctors consider this type of partnership. I highly recommend him.

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

I am the Father of 2 above average athletes. 1. My 16 yearold son had a birth defect that flared up during his 11th grade pitching season. Dr. Milia diagnosed the situation in 2 days. He Rebuilt my sons knee and and he went 11-0 his senior year and now he has graduated from UofM and is a working Engineer doing very well. Three years later my 15 year old daughter a Freshmen starter on Varsity Volleyball as well as softball, Her softmore year there was a terrile accident during a tag down the first baseline. My daughter broke her arm in 3 pcs. when we went to the emergency the on staff ortho said it will be a year before she can put weight on her shoulder? When Dr. Milia arrived he said she will be back on the court in 12 weeks. She was and this year was voted "All League" All Area" "Dream Team" and a scholarship to a D-2 School in PA.. Needless to say I could never repay Dr.Milai for all he has done for my me and My Family.

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Milia was the doctor that repaired my torn meniscus and also replaced my torn ACL. I was 14 when I had torn my meniscus and ACL and to hear that news at a young age was scary. As a young athlete playing softball, the fear of never playing again stuck in my mind since the moment I had injured my knee. Dr. Milia explained everything very well and simplistic so my parents and I would understand what was going on. I had two knee surgeries in July and September of 2009, both of which were performed by Dr. Milia. I was able to return to the softball field that following spring and finished out my final years of playing high school softball. Now 18, I have had very little knee problems since my surgeries and I have Dr. Milia to thank for it!

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag

I had bi-lateral knee replacement and three months later I am back to doing normal activities.

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Milia is one of the best doctors I have been to. His staff is great, he is always on time, very helpful and knowledgeable.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

Doctor Milia was excellent. Really took the time with my condition. He was recommended highly by my friend and I now know why. Great bed side manor and excellent surgeon. Highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2011 | flag

Dr Milia did my bilateral knee replacements. I now don't limp or use a cane. He was excellent in every way

Submitted July 28, 2011 | flag