Rate Dr. Steve P. Tristant

Dr. Steve P. Tristant's Ratings

I had surgery yesterday. Dr. Tristant has been very responsive. I called his office with post surgery questions today and he immediately called back. My surgery was a little out of the ordinary, because I have CP and 40 years of walking in an abnormal pattern. He went above and beyond to make sure everything was set up before surgery. I haven't healed yet, so it is unclear what the change in my pain level will be while walking post-surgery, but as far as his commitment to helping patients, he has been great so far!

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag

always very helpful and willing to go above and beyond when I have needed him. Also my daughter has needed to see him and she also likes him.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2012 | flag

This doctor has gone above and beyond to save my foot. I had osteomylitis in my left foot and Dr. Tristant fought to save my foot. After 5 hospitalizations my foot finally healed. Any other foot Doctor would have amputated the foot. Dr. Tristant is wonderful.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2012 | flag

Did a great job diagnosing my foot problem and getting me into custom orthotics. Pain relief was almost immediate.

Submitted June 1, 2011 | flag

I had terrible plantar fascitius. I went to two other podiatrists, one wanted to do surgery, the other made orthodics that exacerbated the problem. I couldn't walk. Dr Tristant made new orthodics and I was back to running in only 4 days! After a year of pain! He's the best! It's been 8 years now. He made new orthodics a couple years ago from the original mold saving me lots of $. I've recommended him to everyone I know in need of a podiatrist and all have been very pleased!

Submitted Nov. 11, 2008 | flag

When I called on emergency the doctor was to busy to help me my feet are swollan 5 times what they should be his office is dirty... it stinks but thats what medical approved... i have to wait until he is back in the office even though i can bearly walk now. He doesn't care... He like a machine... Dont go to see doctor steve tristant...

Submitted Feb. 17, 2008 | flag