Dr. Steve P. Tristant

Grad. Year: 1988

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Steve P. Tristant has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Steve" to "Steve P."
RID: 2214045
07/06/12 3 5 5 4 I had surgery yesterday. Dr. Tristant has been very responsive. I called his office with post surgery questions today and he immediately called back. My surgery was a little out of the ordinary, because I have CP and 40 years of walking in an abnormal pattern. He went above and beyond to make sure everything was set up before surgery. I haven't healed yet, so it is unclear what the change in my pain level will be while walking post-surgery, but as far as his commitment to helping patients, he has been great so far!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1713268
14/02/12 4 5 5 5 always very helpful and willing to go above and beyond when I have needed him. Also my daughter has needed to see him and she also likes him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1679083
06/01/12 3 5 5 5 This doctor has gone above and beyond to save my foot. I had osteomylitis in my left foot and Dr. Tristant fought to save my foot. After 5 hospitalizations my foot finally healed. Any other foot Doctor would have amputated the foot. Dr. Tristant is wonderful.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1454764
01/06/11 3 4 5 5 Did a great job diagnosing my foot problem and getting me into custom orthotics. Pain relief was almost immediate.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 719779
11/11/08 5 5 5 5 I had terrible plantar fascitius. I went to two other podiatrists, one wanted to do surgery, the other made orthodics that exacerbated the problem. I couldn't walk. Dr Tristant made new orthodics and I was back to running in only 4 days! After a year of pain! He's the best! It's been 8 years now. He made new orthodics a couple years ago from the original mold saving me lots of $. I've recommended him to everyone I know in need of a podiatrist and all have been very pleased!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 516659
17/02/08 1 1 1 1 When I called on emergency the doctor was to busy to help me my feet are swollan 5 times what they should be his office is dirty... it stinks but thats what medical approved... i have to wait until he is back in the office even though i can bearly walk now. He doesn't care... He like a machine... Dont go to see doctor steve tristant...  Respond