You may also like

Rate Dr. Karl W. Sash

Dr. Karl W. Sash's Ratings

Dr sash is wonderful. We have had him as our doctor for years. He is quiet , patient, and very knowledgable. He found the problem with my mom in 2 minutes when 3 other doctors said old age. Problem fixed. He has called on his days off just to check.i love my parents and I trust him with my mom and dad lives. What more need be said!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

This staff and doctor have changes since 7 years ago that's for sure staff is absolutely disrespectful especially Tammy! If he's told he's wrong does not take kindly to admitting his mistakes seven years ago he was all about the patients now it's the money Thanks to Tammy check your anthem or insurance statements from seven yrs ago to now he's a joke

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

Great Doctor. Extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

Absolutely worst doctor I've seen Dr Sash and his staff have made a turn for the worst! It seems that every good staff member they have he cuts em loose go figure for a doctor whose had his own problems with his kids, but medication is not one of his strong suits his diagnosises were the worst. If you try to tell him something he doesn't want to hear you get a nasty letter in the mail always saying "if you don't like what I'm doing I suggest u find another doctor" overall terrible

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2013

This guy is SCARY. I would be very careful to not let my geriatric family members (or anyone for that matter) see him alone. If a patient (or medical staff, nurse at hospital, etc.) disagree with him, watch out. I do not recommend him to anyone, but I especially do not recommend him to the elderly, who could easily be manipulated and not listened to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

All good experiences over a period of 7 years. He also has an excellent nurse practitioner who I can see about minor problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2009

Not sure if I'm doctoring my mother or if he is...most of the ideas seem to come from us, not him. Must say he is super nice and gives patients time. Seems to listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2008

He and his PA are wonderful and caring!! My mother has Alzheimer's and they treat her like a queen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876753].votes_count ]]