Rate Dr. Andrew Charkiw

Dr. Andrew Charkiw's Ratings

Great experience from start to finish. The staff are wonderful, attentive and knowledgeable . I had 8 upper veneers placed all in one day and they are stunning and so natural looking. It has changed the whole look of my smile and I feel so much more confident. I chose this office because of their one day veneer application (no need to wear the temporaries for 2 weeks..ugh) Also they are specializing in the cosmetic dentistry field with their main business being veneers. They preformed gum re-contouring to get rid of my gummy smile a few weeks prior to applying the veneers. They took their time to explain each part of the process and make me feel very comfortable. I can't believe I left with a gorgeous smile after only a day! really good experience. I found their prices very fair given the quality of the product and experience. This is NOT something I wanted to be bargaining hunting for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2579133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. Charkiw is absolutely by far the most talented dentist on the planet. I had 14 upper and lower vaneers done and now I have a better smile than Britney Spears, Kim k. Or any other celeb. His work is incredibley natural and stunningly beautiful. I knew I was making the right descion cuz I used to see all their patients on the makeover show "style by jury." On the show u can c all the people with new vaneers at every angle. Watch people talking with their new teeth and moving their head, everything. Plus him and his wife were on every show for like 6 seasons. I saw it on YouTube. That show let u see way more than before and after pics. Honestly I thank god every day I went with him. I must have done something right in a past life to have found my way to this dr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2013

I had my smile makeover done at Dr Charkiw's office. I am so happy!!! One of the best decisions I have ever made. Ever since I was a teen I had been self conscious of my smile. I would always put my hand over my mouth when I smiled. This all changed when I had my smile makeover at Dr. Charkiw'ss office. They were so professional and treated me so well. This procedure has changed my life completely. I highly recommend this office if your considering any cosmetic dental treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2013

I love my new smile. I can't believe the amount of detail and care the doctors put into making my veneers. I receive compliment after compliment on how beautiful they are. The technology they have to make their veneers in one day is truly remarkable. Very professional office. I highly recommend this office if you're considering a smile makeover.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2013

I just had the one day smile makeover and am extremely happy with the result. I receive compliment after compliment on how natural and beautiful they look. All those reasons of being ashamed of my smile are now gone. This was the only office that was able to promise me the results I wished for because the doctors themselves make all the veneers themselves. They don't outsource them out to someone else that I don't even know hoping to get the results I requested. My friend just got their veneers done at another so called cosmetic dental office and not only did they have to wear these ugly temporary teeth for two weeks but their permanent veneers look bulky and fake. She now has to get them redone. I am so happy I went to Dr Charkiw's Office. I love my new smile!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I should mention first that I didn't actually proceed with the service. I got a very "off" feeling from the doctors at this place, the whole thing felt like they were pumping you for money. So I was surprised to come on here and see all these "5 star" reviews with affordable looking prices. I know not everyone shares my experiences and theres a likely chance that many people walked away from this office with a big bright smile. but, the amount of perfect scores is suspicious. I think staff members are making up some of these reviews. No office is perfect. My experience wasn't awful, it just felt lacking and vacuous even. Empty smiles with empty promises. The prices were outrageous. If you are considering them PLEASE GET OTHER consultations. they overcharge like it's their birthday. Staff was okay, a sea of bleached blondes, nothing wrong with that, but a bit eyebrow raising, nice enough folks at least. All in all wouldn't recommend, if you are considering them, please get 2nd opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

I had the one day smile makeover. My new teeth are absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend Dr Charkiw's office for their professionalism and expertise. Their cosmetic dental results are amazing.  I read the comment below and was quite surprised. All this individual had was a free consult. When they found out that they actually had to spend money to get  treatment they became upset and wrote this ridiculous review. Did they actually think they were going to get free cosmetic treatment?  This individual needs a reality check. These doctors did their  share of free treatment when they did all that Pro Bono treatment on Style By Jury. One last thing I need to mention, how did this person spend $7000 when all they had was a consult. The review doesn't even make sense. This site should monitor false reviews like the one below

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

If you're reading this you're considering this duo for some veneer work. Move along, this place is more overpriced than bloody Shoppers drugmart. The consultation is a waste of time, essentially they want you to deposit 500 dollars before they can give you any useful information. 500 dollars for the scans, NOt taken off the overall price of the veneers. So really, your just throwing money at them just so they can keep their fancy little building - and it does look fancy but once you step inside you realize how beautiful things can be equally frivolous and empty. The she woman doctor did not even touch my teeth before I deposited 500 dollars, if I didn't know better I'd say it was a scam. Don't quite know why they call it FREE consultation when they merely spout of google facts. It was a wasted trip. And she clearly knew as much about orthodontics as a trained dog. Definitely don't get your braces or veneers there, unless you want to indulge in throwing away your money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Love my veneers. They changed my life. Very professional in all categories. Highly recommend his office for any cosmetic dental work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

What a wonderful office. I had veneers placed by Dr. Charkiw and am very pleased with the outcome and his attention to detail. The hygienist is also definitely the best I've seen. She's extremely knowledgeable and the cleanings are extremely thorough. You get a great service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876858].votes_count ]]