Dr. Richard C. Rampi

Dr. Richard C. Rampi

Rate Dr. Richard C. Rampi

Dr. Richard C. Rampi's Ratings

Just changed dentists to Dr.Rampi from Serene Dental East Orlando....The difference is night and day...Dr. Rampi is awesome, staff is great!!!! I was told by Dr. Garcia at Serene Dental (1). That I had TMJ...Whoa, thats news to me!!! (2). That he was referring me to an Endodontist for immediate Root Canal on my right canine tooth....(3). That I had over 1000.00 dollars in work that needed to be done including 2 more root canals, 4 fillings, and 2 crowns....I just didnt have a good feeling with Garcia--REALLY BAD manners, cold, all about the DOLLAR and referring out for work he probably sucks at doing!!! Well, got my Canine Filled yesterday by Dr. Rampi..Took 20 minutes, NO PAIN, today is GREAT...NO ROOT CANAL...GO TO DR. RAMPI!!!!! VPdentistry THANKS!!! You guys are the best!!!! STAY FAR AWAY FROM Dr. GARCIA and Serene Dental!!!! Just want your MONEY.....

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

My family has been seeing Dr. Rampi for over 22 years. He is by far, the most knowledgeable, honest, gentle, and compassionate dentist I have ever visited. His calming nature makes the experience as pleasant as can be :). His staff is fabulous as well.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2013 | flag

I read comments on EVERY endodontist in the area before I chose Dr. Rampi's office. I called and spoke with Janice and explained the problem I was having and she was extremely knowledgeable. Most of all she was comforting. I was making a 4 hour drive to get there and waiting a month due to my schedule. In the meantime, I went to my internist only to find out my problem could be solved with silver nitrate in his office. When I called the office a few weeks in advance of the appointment Janice said happily, "so you want to cancel"! The point is she was just as happy as I was that my problem had simply been solved, what a joyous response! I believe this has to be VERY indicative of the tone of the entire office. if I do need an endodontist in the future this is where I will be going! Thx for the professionalism!!

Submitted Sept. 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rampi is the most honest,understanding, considerate dentist I have ever had. I have been tortured by dentists from childhood on up and am so grateful that I found Dr. Rampi. He takes the time to explain everything and offer options and has done my filings without numbing up my whole face. I can almost be calm in the chair now. Had another dentist tell me I would need gum surgery after a root canal. Turned out not to be true. The staff is wonderful also. Highly recommend you see Dr. Rampi.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr Rampi is amazing. He's polite and gentle but most of all he doesn't seem like he's trying to rush through the visit. He has NEVER tried to up sell me in anyway on the contrary if I am ever hesitant on proceeding he very honestly tells me what I need and what he feels I can put off for later, Wonderful experience!

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr Rampi has been my dentist for over 13 yrs. Before I started going to him, I had a deep seated fear of going to a dentist. It didn't take long for my fears to leave, and he has given me years of the highest quality dental work I could possibly hope for. I just broke a tooth and immediately I was given an appointment for tomorrow AM. Dr. Rampi is pragmatic, knowledgable, friendly, gentle, and maintains state-of-the-art dental equipment and processes. His exceptional staff is friendly and provides capable individualized service. My Dental Hygentist there, Kimberly, is one of the nicest people I have met, is a lot of fun, and really cares about my dental hygene practices. She keeps my teeth healthy & in tip-top level of cleanliness. His office is aware people have lives too, and do their work in a very timely manner. I would recommend Dr Rampi to anyone who wants/needs that special touch and attention. Rarely does one find service like what is at Venetian Pointe Family Dental.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr Rampi is awesome. I have been going to him for 20 years and could not imagine going any where else. The office staff is so nice and courteous. Kimberly is my hygienist and I love her. Great office!

Submitted Feb. 1, 2012 | flag

BEST DENTIST EVER!!! Dr. Richard Rampi and his office staff(especially Kimberly the hygenist) are outstanding. Most HONEST practice I have ever been to. I brought a $1500.00 treatment plan from another practice to Dr. Rampi. I knew this had to be wrong as I was having no issues with my teeth. Dr. Rampi found 0, yes i said 0, of any of this work needed. He did find one other genuine issue which the other dentist did'nt even see, as she barely looked at my teeth. His hygenienist Kimberly was AMAZING as well. She is extrememly knowledgeable about her profession and is VERY thorough and really takes time and cares about her patients. THANK YOU for still practicing medicine the way it was intended!! I give this office 1,000 stars!!!!!!

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag

dr. rampi has saved me money time and time again, while provided top notch dental care. first time i used him was after a dentist told me i needed over 5k in work done. dr. rampi reviewed me and determined my teeth were fine except for some stains that did not need to be corrected unless i wanted to for cosmetic reasons. i've been using him for a few years now and my teeth have never been better. his staff is great as well. he is the most honest, best dentist in orlando, imho.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

Dr. Rampi is very courteous, professional, and a great person all around. His staff is very helpful and all have colorful personalities. Kimberly is my personal favorite.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2008 | flag