Rate Dr. Valerie A. Thomas

Dr. Valerie A. Thomas's Ratings

I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. THOMAS FOR MANY YEARS IN THE LINCOLN OFFICE, THAT IS SO CONVIENT FOR ME. SHE IS ALWAYS PERSONABLE AND UPBEAT, TAKES TIME TO LISTEN TO YOU AND ACCUALLY SPEAKS TO YOU LIKE A REAL PERSON.SHE IS ONE OF MY DOCTORS THAT I LOOK FORWARD TO SEE AND LIKE GOING TO. DON'T CHANGE DR THOMAS, YOUR PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU MY FRIEND.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2430815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I got in difficulty with my medication, and she never returned phone calls from either me or my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Wonderful doctor. I went to another Endo, and had a horrible experiance. She not only appologised for the misinformation i was given but, was kind understanding, and in general wonderful! thanks so much! =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][876986].votes_count ]]