Rate Dr. Bruce Ollins

Dr. Bruce Ollins's Ratings

SO SO SO happy with my children's orthodontic results! Dr. Gabe and Dr. Bruce Ollins are wonderful orthodontists! They are PERFECTIONISTS who have the most modern of equipment. Their office is clean and modern. The front and back staff are SO friendly and helpful! I would recommend any adult or child to go to Dr Ollins for braces!

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

Great doctors and love how my teeth are looking and can't wait to see how they look when they come off.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Very expensive and missed a few things so I ended up paying extra for retainers because he screwed them up. My two front teeth were moving after a permanent retainer so I got a new one which hasn't fixed the problem either. When my bottom retainer loosened, he told me I had to get another retainer which was an additional $150. Over all, he is very expensive (over 5k when other orthodontists charge 2-3k) and he charges you for his own screw ups. The staff is okay except the receptionist can be very rude and gives you wrong appointment times. I am now looking into different offices around the area that can fix his overpriced mistakes. If you are looking into this office, I'd suggest you look over your other options, unless you don't mind a half-assed job for 5 grand.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

Overall experience really good except for the staff that schedule your appointment very nasty. You can't miss her she has red hair and sits in the front of the office. Make sure you get a copy of your appointment because she tends to give out the wrong time. The one that works on your teeth are very nice though as long as you can keep up with the wrong appointment that the nasty receptionist gives you.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2014 | flag

He is a good orthodontist... But he charges extra for stuff For things that he missed to see him self in the first place. For example I had a permanent retainer put in on my top front teeth couple months later I felt like it was loose so I went to see him, he told me It is ok it was nothing then about 6 months after that visit I noticed my two front teeth shifting one on top of the other so I made a nother appt. to see him he told me that the permanent retainer broke and was really loose...( what I told him the first time I went when he told me no it was nothing ) Well he was able to fix it but he charged me exta 300$ for doing so after me already paying $5,700 cash because he does not exept any kind of insurance and i only went to him because my dentist said he was really good and I was not informed about the amount until I get a bill in the mail the next month.

Submitted July 7, 2012 | flag

AMAZING. I do not have one single complaint. My teeth are absolutely perfect.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ollins was my orthodontist when I needed braces for a second time in my mid-twenties. Because of his skill and knowledge, my results were better than expected, due to mistakes made by my first orthodontist. I trusted his recommendations and am very pleased with his work - I highly recommend him!

Submitted Feb. 6, 2009 | flag

I went for a free first orthodontics appointment and he seems like a great doctor. I didn't get braces from him because he doesn't accept any insurance and I couldn't afford to pay cash. He showed me other patients' pictures with similar dental problems as mine and the progress they've had with his treatment. And what a change braces can make! If you can afford him, go for it!

Submitted Feb. 16, 2008 | flag