Rate Dr. John J. Mangoni

Dr. John J. Mangoni's Ratings

We have had dr mangoni for 12 hrs. He has been a great dr for us. He has been a good listener and is conservative in his treatment methods which I like. He is knowledgeable as well as is kind to my boys. His office staff however is terrible.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2011 | flag

Horrible rude staff! The nurse behind the desk is the worst. Doctor very dismissive of my concerns.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2009 | flag

We have been with Dr. Mangoni for 8 yrs. We have been extremely happy with him and his staff. He is very knowledgeable and has always been accurate in his diagnosis. I would never consider changing pediatricians based on my experience with their office.

Submitted April 15, 2008 | flag

When I addressed this doctor with a legitimate concern regarding one of his nurses, I was treated in a harsh and unprofessional manner by him. The staff is rude and unfriendly.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2008 | flag