Rate Dr. John J. Mangoni

Dr. John J. Mangoni's Ratings

We have had dr mangoni for 12 hrs. He has been a great dr for us. He has been a good listener and is conservative in his treatment methods which I like. He is knowledgeable as well as is kind to my boys. His office staff however is terrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][877982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2011

Horrible rude staff! The nurse behind the desk is the worst. Doctor very dismissive of my concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][877981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2009

We have been with Dr. Mangoni for 8 yrs. We have been extremely happy with him and his staff. He is very knowledgeable and has always been accurate in his diagnosis. I would never consider changing pediatricians based on my experience with their office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][877980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

When I addressed this doctor with a legitimate concern regarding one of his nurses, I was treated in a harsh and unprofessional manner by him. The staff is rude and unfriendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][877979].votes_count ]]