You may also like

Rate Dr. Kester Kong

Dr. Kester Kong's Ratings

Dr and secretary are garbage , he is not a Dr ,he is a business man , money ahead , he's secretary said I miss appoiment have to charge me 100 $ if rebook , but I even don't know I have appointment how do I miss it if I don't had appoiment , I even don't received any call to remind my appoiment from them , it is totally ridiculous , the evil secretary said if I don't pay 100 will no appoiment given , what is a greedy Dr in the world as a Dr you have to save the patient first not only focus on the money , I will not see this greedy man anymore , 100$ gave him and his family to buy medication and his secretary so rude and no education should go back to school ,no manner ,both dr and stuff don't know how to respect patient , may God punish these unscrupulous people .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

This doctor and his secretary are extremely rude and unreasonable!! I couldn't make it for the appointment due to snow storm and requested to change appointment. They asked me to pay $50! The weather was very bad and I couldn't even get my car out of my drive way. I tried to explain the situation but the secretary said "don't tell me this, that's your appointment, your problem..." I went to the doctor's office to explain and try to reschedule appointment, they insisted that I have to pay to book appointment, despite I notified them prior to my appointment. The secretary said I must pay as per their "policy" but she can't provide anything in writing. I agree, the WORSE DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I finally decided to cancel my appointment with this "doctor". My mother saw him six years ago and it was her worst experience. She was actually very scared after the visit. I expected there would be some improvements of this person over these years but after reading all recent comments about him, I think he just got worse. Doctors are supposed to show their care and respect to their patients but this so called doctor enjoys insulting them and want them believe they are nothing. Why want to be a doctor if he hates his patients so much? Anyway, I'm glad I just made an appointment with another neurologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

He made me cry sucks....RUDE RUDE RUDE RUDE!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I will never want to see this doctor again. He was very very very rude and totally not professional. I've asked my family doctor referring me to other Neurologist. Actually I had 3 appointments with him. The 1st time was really bad.. the way he talked to me is like I'm idiot. The 2nd time is all right, but he forgot his diagnose. The 3rd time is the worst, he totally forgot his previous diagnose, I tried to remind him what was discussed in previous session but he totally forgot and spent lots of time arguing with me. I really doubt what record he keeps whenever I see him. Anyway...I'm glad I don't need to see him any more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

This doctor is very rude and arrogant. I took my mother to see him. He treated both of us in a way he was way above us. He didn't speak respectfully (even in the way he addressed my mother). He insulted both me and my mother. He must be thinking he looked cool because one of his sleeves in his shirt was torn up to the armpit. While he was seeing my mother, he answered a phone call from his friend and took about five minutes talking about wine and dine and about a friend's preference of colors. I know this is his right but I guess a professional and respectful doctor won't do this. I definitely don't recommend this human being to anyone who needs a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I should have checked the comments here before I went to his office. I was totally frustrated and shocked to see such a rude doctor like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2430867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

The staff at this office is extremely unprofessional but they can be working on the doctor's order. I have never heard of a patient being charged to reschedule appointment despite having made it to the office and was refused to be seen by the staff because she was 15 mins late. To top this off, the patient actually called in advance to let the staff know that she is going to be late because she was lost and went to the wrong place (she had to call and ask for direction). The staff asked the patient to pay $100 to reschedule appointment and the new appointment is not until 4 months later! In effect the doctor is charging now for being late (not missed) appointment? Clearly, the staff has no empathy, despite the fact that the patient had made her best attempt to get there by public transport and got lost. The staff claimed that this is the policy but this policy has never been communicated to the patient. I guess all the comments on here about the doctor and staff are true.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][878088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

Attitude towards patient is awful. The worst thing was he didn't have any empathy or comforting comments towards the patient. Very uncomfortable visit indeed

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][878087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

Dr. Kong, while approachable and well-meaning, does tend to make rather inappropriate remarks about the conditions of patients. He referred to my CMT condition as having "funny-looking feet" on multiple occasions and at one point, explained to me in *the loosest* of terms that the nerves in my feet were "out of whack"(??). The first time I met Dr. Kong, I was asked to fill out general info about my disorder following a blood test, to which both were later misplaced. He attributed the error to "bureaucracy", and had to arrange another appt. to redo both. Despite his general disposition (inc. unkempt office, hygiene, etc), he is knowledgeable in his field and has a wonderful group of friendly staff members.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][878086].votes_count ]]