Rate Dr. Jeffry A. Mullvain

Dr. Jeffry A. Mullvain's Ratings

Dr. Mullvain is very easy to talk to, listens to what you say and has an easy, relaxed manner that instills confidence in me. I've been a patient of his for over 10 years and will continue to be as long as my heart holds out.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2010 | flag

Stents placed in 2002. Dr. was helpful with FAA (extra work). More accessible than most.

Submitted May 22, 2010 | flag

Dr Mullvain is extremely knowledgeable, committed, and personable physician. He is traditional in his ways and provides very attentive and thourough medical care. He is there for you at the drop of a dime, and will do that same for your entire family. Best Doctor I've ever had.

Submitted May 4, 2010 | flag

Very personable, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.

Submitted March 19, 2009 | flag

Cheerful personality, straight talker, big joker. Very detail oriented. Technical staff also extremely personable and knowlegeable. Highly recommended.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2009 | flag

His Staff misplaced my XRays so when I got there Dr. Mullvain had nothing to look at. He said it really didn't matter and proceeded to try to explain what he thought my problem was. He then asked me to come back another time and take a very expensive test that he said would help him narrow down my problem. When I called back to get more information his staff was rude to me and hung the phone up on me when I asked to speak with the Office Manager. Office manage called back and got mad at me ??? I DO NOT recommend Dr. Jeffry Mullvain in San Diego, CA.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2009 | flag

Dr. Mullvain is the greatest. He has met my wife's & my every need. On one occasion I went to see him with a possible heart problem, which endend up being severe dehydration. The good doctor put me in a wheel chair and wheeled me across the street to the hospital emergency room. Not only that, he moved my truck to a safe place for me. I cannot say enough about this man as a Doctor and a person.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2008 | flag