Rate Dr. Michael Pritsker

Dr. Michael Pritsker's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Pritsker helped me so much with my back pain. If it wasn't for him, i'd still be suffering today. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Friendly, easy going, and very skilled. Great at regular chiropractic and also has really good technology for pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Dr. Pritsker and his staff were wonderful. They helped me so much with my pain that I suffered with for years. He's is knowledgeable, experienced, caring, and has an awesome personality. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Made same day appointment. Was in alot of pain when I came in, and was out of pain when I left. Come in for maintenance on occasion. Dr. Pritsker also helped my son. He had a bad disc problem. He is really good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

Great job. Very helpful staff. Exam was more thorough and professional than any other doctor. Used spinal decompression which was great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2006

Great doctor. Helped me very much. Would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2006

he was horrible, everything was horrible

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2006

Great experience. Felt very comfortable with his treatment and staff. They are really up to date on back treatment technology - very different from other chiropractic offices - they were much better. I recommend them. The exam was very detailed and he found my problem and fixed it where other doctors could not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2006

The doctor was professional and thorough. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. Used hight tech equipment. They took care of my insurance. GREATLY helped me with my low back pain where other doctors have failed. I found Dr. Pritsker through the web at www.BackCareCentral.com. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2083899].votes_count ]]