Dr. Michael Pritsker

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 20/09/05    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Michael Pritsker has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1732813

09/03/12 2 3 1 1   Respond

25/12/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

14/07/10 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1181406
02/06/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Pritsker helped me so much with my back pain. If it wasn't for him, i'd still be suffering today. Thank you.  Respond
RID: 1145896
08/04/10 5 5 5 5 Friendly, easy going, and very skilled. Great at regular chiropractic and also has really good technology for pain.
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
RID: 948041
27/07/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Pritsker and his staff were wonderful. They helped me so much with my pain that I suffered with for years. He's is knowledgeable, experienced, caring, and has an awesome personality. I highly recommend him.  Respond
RID: 593007
18/05/08 5 5 5 5 Made same day appointment. Was in alot of pain when I came in, and was out of pain when I left. Come in for maintenance on occasion. Dr. Pritsker also helped my son. He had a bad disc problem. He is really good.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 56353
15/11/06 5 5 5 Great job. Very helpful staff. Exam was more thorough and professional than any other doctor. Used spinal decompression which was great.
Paid (or co-pay): $150
RID: 51751
21/10/06 5 5 5 Great doctor. Helped me very much. Would highly recommend him.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 43349
01/09/06 1 1 1 he was horrible, everything was horrible  Respond
RID: 22965
16/02/06 5 5 5 Great experience. Felt very comfortable with his treatment and staff. They are really up to date on back treatment technology - very different from other chiropractic offices - they were much better. I recommend them. The exam was very detailed and he found my problem and fixed it where other doctors could not.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 13108
02/10/05 5 5 5 The doctor was professional and thorough. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly. Used hight tech equipment. They took care of my insurance. GREATLY helped me with my low back pain where other doctors have failed. I found Dr. Pritsker through the web at www.BackCareCentral.com. I highly recommend him.
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 12574
20/09/05 5 5 5 He's the best chiropractor I've ever been to. He's the only doctor who was able to get my back fixed and out of pain. He's not your typical chiropractor. I actually found out about him on a local news channel (channel 10)that featured him as an expert. He's great.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield