Rate Dr. Terry Baker

Dr. Terry Baker's Ratings

Dr. Baker Is An Amazing Doctor. Not Only Is He Very Knowledgeable, He Is Also Very Caring And Kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2430901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr. Baker and his staff did a horrible job on my throat. He rushed to recommend unnecessary surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][878637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

Dr. Baker did an inadequate exam on our daughter and instantly recommended surgery. I specifically told him that the referring pediatrician thought that she had an irritated throat and infected ears, and Dr. Baker didn't even look in her throat. Her eyes also had drainage, he wrote a script for her that we later found out was for pink eye. By then our family had been infected with it, which could have been prevented. He was very perfunctory, arrogant, and ineffective. He did not even introduce himself when we met. We have since visited another ENT in Idaho Falls and have been very happy with his thoroughness and recommendations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][878635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

He is the best Doctor we have ever been to he took care of both my doughter and my son i would recomend him to anyone who has little kids he is the best thanks so much..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][878634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr Baker was is so amazing! I found a bump on the base of my skull. I called his office not only did his receptionists get me in that week but they MADE an appointment for me. the week of my surgery I found yet another bump I called Dr Baker that day. he talked to me about the surgery and the possibility of what was going on. I felt so relived and comforted whit Dr Baker! Thank you so much for helping this scary time be a little more relaxing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][878633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

I would agree that Dr. Terry Baker is a very amazing doctor and one of the kindest people in the world! He is in my opinion the best ear, nose, throat doctor out there! He has helped me so much. I very highly recommend this wonderful doctor, you can count on him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][878632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2010

recommended sinus and adenoid surgery for my 10 year old daughter. I followed up with a pediatric ENT in Salt Lake and found out it was completely UNNECESSARY to have surgery. Flonase and allergy shots have cured my daughters problem. THIS DOCTOR HAS A REPUTATION FOR BEING SCALPEL HAPPY. He performed two bothched surgeries on my neighbor's daughter. Get another opinion before you allow him to cut you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][878631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010

Awesome- he joked around with my 5-yr old, and made him feel right at home. He made sure we knew what to expect during recovery (no sugar-coating, or "dooms-day" approaches from him). Would highly recommend him. He did show up ~10 minutes later than anticipated for surgery - hardly a reason to not go to him, as the service is excellent, and his bedside manner is great, especially with children (he talks to them like they are real people, and really listens to what they say).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][878630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2009

This man is a Doctor. . . Sometimes he brings barnyard animals into his office. thats a little on the odd side. but other than that i was pretty impressed. He must have gone to medical school or something because he knows all sorts of stuff about medicine. I'd say there is about a 79% chance that he has gone to medical school at least once in his lifetime. oh yeah and he is bald. . From Austin Omar Baker

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][878636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2009

dr. baker has done 7 corrective surgeries on me after another idaho falls emt got ahold of me, he has been generous, sympathetic, caring and supportive! he has taken care of me late at night on sundays whatever it took he came to the rescue i truly am humbled by this dr. too bad the fool that screwed up couldn't take lessons from this dr. i strongly recommend baker he will be honest and caring! thank you dr.baker you know who i am i am your most difficult patient, but your biggest fan!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][878629].votes_count ]]