Rate Dr. Kurt V. Gold

Dr. Kurt V. Gold's Ratings

Dr. Gold is nice but expects tou to care about yourself as much or if not more then he doe's if you don't he might get mad because he does. When I got sick he put me in the hospital and got other doctors on board with him to help fix me and fix me they did.eventhough he was busy he took time to care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

while i think dr gold has a lot of knowledge including obscure treatments and different uses of meds there is not much good i can say about him. i can say that when i first saw him i was in real trouble with pain meds. he probably saved my life at that time. however the relief i felt was very short lived. he required me to use a med that is horribly expensive even when i was unemployed and he forced me to run out of this med on several occasions either because his staff doesnt care, is stupid, or he likes to play god and remind you that he has the power. then when i finally got ins to cover my medical the records needed to get them to pay for this med were not in my file and they would not take any steps to fix the problem. they said it was my fault and that i was not in compliance with their treatment guidlines and therefore was being dropped from treatment. the front desk staff are rude loud and care nothing for patient privacy and care. they give him messages... by yelling them out across the whole office area!!!! the only real bright spot in the whole mix of people is the lady that does the drug tests. she doesnt mess up the paperwork,run you out of meds, or make you feel like less than human. i think he is probably a great guy out of the office but his crew are creating an uncomfortable environment and he thinks he is such a great dr that it takes 5 hrs to see him, 3 weeks to get called back, and you never really know what to expect next!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I became addicted to pain killers and went to see him to get on suboxone. He was very nice about it and also helped me with my depression & anxiety. The wait time was up to an hour at times, but that is the only thing I really had a problem with. He also had a nurse or medical assistant that I thought was very nice and understanding, I believe his name was Corey. Overall, I'm happy with my experience. He spent time addressing all of my concerns and was very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

I have read some things on this site about DR? Gold that are just plain lies!! This man is late for EVERYTHING but is only because he is more interested in helping people than getting rich! I have read that he changes or reduces mess, Well this is his job!!!! he needs to find the balance between " pain manegement " and abuse! When I started swing DR? Gold a couple years ago I was an addict!! I was and still am in pAin, but I am better off now than I was! I am the one who posted " he saved my life" but het duly did, he has reduced my mess and yes I was angry but I found that he was right!!! I am healthier now than I years, I know that I will never be pain free but with this DR in my life I will be fine! If you are fortunate to get an appointment with him be patient ha she will be late! His front desk Bonnie and Marsha are HORRIBLE and should have been replaced years ago! If you are an angry addict like most if not all the negative poster,s you need to stick it out with him!!! GOD BLESS,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][878865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][878869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2012

Don't bother with this guy. From top to bottom, going to see Dr. Gold is a waste of time. He changes meds/dosage depending on his mood. I had the first appointment of the day recently, was 40 minutes late for that. Then he comes in and says "I'm in the mood to cut patients", then he says if I don't quit smoking in 30 days he will cut me off. He said he will test my carbon monoxide levels to make sure that I have not smoked or else that's it. Not really sure what smoking has to do for my reason being there but anyway, it appears he likes to play god and he just does what he wants, when he wants. STEER CLEAR!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][878864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

A very kind & friendly Doctor. He really cares about you, and takes the time to listen and explain

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][878863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Gold when I first started seing him was very understanding and cared, now he says that eating better will cure pain, if that's the case why do so many (who by the way eat good) have pain still? Because it doesn't help for all. And most pain meds are safe If taken right but 4 a day won't kill you. He undertreats your pain and will change your dose even if it is helping. Time to find a new dr. If he doesn't start taking my pain seriously. Sorry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][878868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

Dr. Gold will work very hard to get the right diagnosis and treatment for people with very unmanagable pain. He thinks outside the box and is very compassionate. karen g

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][878862].votes_count ]]