Dr. Yaara Dror

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/07/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Yaara Dror has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3600791
09/11/13 3 5 4 5 Good caring doctor. She will respond quickly by email within the PAMF online system if you have any question.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 2543527
28/01/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Dror has been my primary care doctor for over 17 years. I am so pleased with her care and her knowledge. I would recommend her to anyone who suffers with pain or depresssion because she can refer you to great specialists. She is genuine and cares about her patients. I get a call from her when she knows I am notdoing well. Olivia is great too!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 511930
12/02/08 3 3 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Dror ofr almost 10 years. When I had my 3 children I also brought them to her. Now my husband has also decided to see Dr. Dror as his primary physician. When I was suffering badly with depression after my babies she was extremely helpful, understanding and even called me at home to see how I was doing. I have not had a doctor that genuinely cares as much as she does. The bad thing about it is that we are moving soon and will be too far away from her clinic so we may have to change to another doctor. We will be about 2.5 hours away. I don't think we can make that drive (5 hour drive for a doctor apoointment) and if we could convince her to move with us we would. :-)
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 267972
09/04/07 5 5 5 Dr. Yaara Dror is a committed medical professional who works hard and cares for her patients. She is well read and up-to-date on medicine. Her specialty is Family Medicine and she is good with all ages & genders (I am male.) She has helped me with insomnia (stress of divorce), depression, and on-going care as I grow older. My teen-age kids trust her. My wife chooses to get all her well-woman care from Dr. Dror and finds her gentle and through. If you asked me for one thing I would change, it would be she would refer us to specialists more for detailed evaluation, especially for chronic ills (like GERD) and anti-depression prescription & dosages. But I know she is used to dealing with families with no, or minimal, insurance coverage and wants to conserve patient $$. I am glad that she is my family's Dr! FYI: By the time you read this she will be Mountain View Clinic-based, not Sunnyvale.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 56300
14/11/06 5 5 5 Dr. Dror is an excellent physician. I have been under her care for 8 years. Six months ago, I saw her for asthma problems and found out I had a blocked coronary artery. I was sent to a cardiologist and put in a coronary stent. She saved my life!
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 15580
27/11/05 5 5 5 Dr. Dror is very kind and helpful. I saw her mostly for regular checkup. However, I think her specialty is pediatric.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user