Rate Dr. David Hayden

Dr. David Hayden's Ratings

I had a large BCC removed from my left cheek, through the military and their liaison with Dr. Hayden. His pre op consultation was simple, quick and answered all my questions. The day of the surgery he arrived early to touch base with me and the surgery went quickly and without complication. his follow-up care was great and the stitches came out after 1 week. The scar left by his suture work is indicative of a well practiced and steady hand. His skill coupled with a good bedside manner made this experience as pleasant as any facial surgery could be - which is saying a lot!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][879360].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 9, 2013

Excellent Surgeon, I had a breast reduction, great results, extremely helpful. He is very approachable, friendly and caring individual. I would highly recommend Dr. Hayden The staff in the Bridgewater hospital are also just fantastic. My room was clean, and the nurses were wonderful. The entire experience was better than I had anticipated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][879359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

Dr. Hayden is a most professional and skillful surgeon. He performed carpul tunnel surgery on both my hands. He did my left hand three weeks after he did my right. I am cured of carpul tunnel. The incisions were less than an inch long and healed so well that there is virtually no scarring. This was 5 years ago and I've been singing Dr. Hayden's praises ever since.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][879358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Done a by lateral carpel tunnel operation on me last April done a wonderful job on my hand. I highly recommended Dr.Hayder he is an honest and skilful surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][879357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2011

Dr. Hayden removed skin cancer from both sides of my mother in laws face and her forehead.At the time she was 94 yrs old.. She looked 60 within 2 weeks of her surgery... He did a remarkable job and never questioned doing surgery on a woman that age.. She healed quickly and felt like a Queen.. Dr Hayden was so respectful and exceedingly patient with my mother in law..He was very caring during the consult and the surgery.. I know this because my husband(her son) was with her during the entire procedure.... She died 3 yrs later a natural death at almost 98 yrs old.. Any Dr. who takes his time and it is valuable time should be rated a 10... I know because I am an R.N. Dr. Hayden made a very old ladies last yrs very happy..She did not have an cancer and looked like a million bucks...She also felt great..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][879356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2010

WHEN did this Dr. Hayden arrive to set up practice in the Bridgewater, Lunenburg County, Nova Scotia, Canada area AND Where did he come from. Vaughn VS Hayden law suit raises SERIOUS Concerns.Just because U think Your good looking doesn't make U a good Surgeon. That SSRHospital has a very scary reputation. NS Courts, corruption-infamous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][879355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2009

Dr Hayden is most knowlegeable and understanding in dealing with patients. He operated and corrected my carpal tunnel problem. He is a fine example for others to follow.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][879354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

I saw Dr. Hayden several years ago after a severe finger fracture. He was an amazing Dr. He made it seem as if he had all the time in the world for you and asked about your daily life, not just the injury. He cares about the whole person, not just what brought you in. Fantastic surgeon. And I must agree...very easy on the eyes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][879353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

I feel very confortable with Dr.Hayden, he was very compassionate and not hard on the eyes!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][879352].votes_count ]]