Rate Dr. Irfan A. Alladin

Dr. Irfan A. Alladin's Ratings

Dr. Alladin is amazing! I use to see Dr. Newsome in San Diego, Ca and ge fixed my lower back after my 1st accident. I never thought I would find another doctor like him. Then almost 3 yrs ago I got hit by a truck as a pedestrian and it messed my upper back up. When I moved up here I never thought I find a doc I liked but I did. Dr. Alladin and his staff are wonderful. They make you feel like your there only patient. And I'm already set up to have a surgery to start to fix me. Its the same one that started the path to fix my lower back so I'm anxious and excited. In the mean time he has me on pain medication that works and allows me to enjoy my family and my life. Before Dr.Alladin I couldn't hardly get out of bed and I was so depressed from hurting all the time. Now thanks to him I feel like I'm living again and when he's done with me I won't need medication and I will be able to continue enjoying my family, my husband, my kids, my life!

Submitted April 13, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient for 4 years. I have been getting injections and epidurals. I still see Dr. Al twice a week and get several prescriptions for painkillers. I started off with percoset, now I am on a high dose of a pain killer that I am to ashamed to reveal. How come I the procedures don't work and I get more and more pain killers? I am unemployed and I if I have to go for a drug test for a new job, what am I supposed to say? I look like an addict! Will Dr. Al write a letter that I am dependent on narcotics, epidurals and shots in order to function? Who will hire me? I'm going for a second opinion to another pain mangement specialist to see what he has to say about this medical treatment plan. My friend went first and said what is going on here isn't good.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2013 | flag

AVOID AVOID AVOID... unless all you want is pain meds!!! Not only did Dr. Alladin preform the wrong injections on me, he tried to cover it up. I am still waiting for my records to be sent to me after I requested them over a 7 business days ago. He loves to talk about himself and has no care for his clients. The office staff is mean and could care less if you need assistance or not. The office faxed me over someone elses records to my open office. He and his office is only out for the money!!! DO NOT TRUST THIS PLACE!!!!!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2012 | flag

office staff is very rude and disorganized.. dr Irfan Alladin himself not very professional and clean. it feel like he dont takecare of personal hygiene. no manners on how to deal with pateints with choronic pian. he only cares about money money and more money.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr Al is an awesome doctor. I went to another pain management doctor before him and that group discharged me from their care because I wasn't getting enough shots from them. I could not take the shots they gave me because it would put me in more pain. I looked for pain doctors and no one would take me because I didn't have a diagnosis. But Dr. Al took me in like a stray. I have had shots with him and do not have any pain afterwards. The shots help for several weeks which is much more than I ever had with any other doctor. His wait time is horrendous. I've been in his office for as long as 4 hours at one time. In fact sometimes I leave in tears because I end up being in more pain after waiting so long. His staff are a bunch of scatter brains. Some are real good though. In all Dr. Al is an excellent physician and is really knowledgeable. You can talk to him about anything and he knows so much more.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2010 | flag

After 3 years with a Dr who called himself a pm dr and just prescribed meds and did nothing else to rectify the cause's of the pain, it is god sent that I found this wonderful Dr. As others have stated, he is couteous, Informed, and very caring about his patients. After only 1 visit with him I know that I will get the medical attention I need to fix the problems and not just cover them up with medications. (although I need them now and I am not knocking pain meds) but I also dont want to live in pain for the rest of my life and Dr Alladin will help me to find that path...

Submitted Oct. 12, 2010 | flag

Dr Alladin is by far the best pain doc in the state of NJ. Speaks to you like your a human and always listen to your thought. I don't want to refer Dr. Alladin to anyone so i can have him too to my self.

Submitted July 17, 2010 | flag

Dr.Alladin is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met.He is extremely knowledgeable and the few times he was not sure,HE called another doctor into the case.Amazing...If you are one of those people who want to be seen at your appointed time,forget it.He spends extra time with everyone.He always runs late.I gave his office staff a 3 because half of them are terrific and half are totally inept.If you have a problem with pain,you MUST see Dr Alladin.Put up with going home late and sort out the office staff yourself.HE IS A TERRIFIC DOCTOR.

Submitted May 21, 2010 | flag

This offic was crazy....sat there for 2 1/2 hours and got no results never sat with Dr.Alladin ...only his helpers. Very dirty office ...gross ....dirty and messy......would not recommend him to anyone....

Submitted Aug. 12, 2009 | flag

Dr Alladin is a highly informed professional who has all the qualities of a great doctor. He takes his time while examining and cares to describe to the patient as to why he reached a particular diagnosis. He does not brush off questions. He is polite and courteous. A fine human being.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2008 | flag