Rate Dr. Joseph R. Notaro

Dr. Joseph R. Notaro's Ratings

I have had many of these examinations which can be extremely uncomfortable. Dr. Natori is so gentle and could not believe how he made this experience almost painless. very gifted.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Notaro too hurry, worse ,sloppy, just thinking money not good!

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

He's a wonderful doctor. You never have to wait for him and he has a great bedside manner.

Submitted May 12, 2011 | flag

Incredible - Dr. Notaro is an excellent doctor with a great heart. Although I did not have a problem that fell in his specialty, Dr. Notaro took the time to exam me thouroughly, better than any doctor I had seen so far. I went to him after hours at the ER, in despair and still in pain. He called the doctor at the ER and sent me back. Finally, I got the right exams and know now what has been bothering me for years. I am so thankfull and highly recommend Dr. Notaro for stellar medical care. Thank you so much Dr. Notaro because now I can seek proper treatment for my medical problem! Btw, the nurse was really nice too. :)

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

He is a very good Doctor. I highly recommend this doctor to others. I had rectal cancer and he performed my illeostomy and reversal surgies very well. He listen to the patient's problem carefully and also clarifies all questions/doubts with lot of patience. He diagnosis the problem in the first visit itself. He performs any procedure with utmost concentration.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2011 | flag

He is really pusy. Behave like a boss, his way or no way. Not flexible at all. Also, patient's are money making machine...kind of attitude.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2010 | flag

He is knowlageble doctor. But he is little too pushy and not flexible at all.

Submitted July 29, 2010 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Notaro. He is tops in his profession. Not only is he a first-rate doctor but he is a very patient and a truly caring man.

Submitted April 8, 2010 | flag

Awesome doctor. Came highly recommended to someone around my age (21) who had a similar issue. Was able to Diagnose my disease in one visit. I am currently undergoing a series of surgeries and am very happy with him. I highly recommend him for younger people.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2009 | flag

We are currently going through pre-surgery testing for our son. He was highly recommended by another doctor. So far, he is extremely thorough, sits and explains everything well, etc. will write after the surgery. glad to hear others have had a great experience.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2009 | flag