Rate Dr. David C. Trostle

Dr. David C. Trostle's Ratings

There are no words that will explain the length that this physician will go to in order to get to the root of the patients problem and find a solution. My wife and I are fortunate to find someone taht genuinely cares about the patient.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Trostle for years. He is caring and compassionate. He is also very insiteful and thourogh. He figured me out and fixed me up when other doctors struggled for answers. I love that he takes his patients seriously.

Submitted May 13, 2009 | flag

He is very thorough, I'll give him that. His bedside manner needs a little work.

Submitted April 16, 2009 | flag

Takes an interest in the patient. Not just another body. Listens to symptoms and runs test. Very kind. I travel 70 miles round trip to visit him.

Submitted March 22, 2009 | flag

Dr Trostle and his staff have a efficient very professional office. I can't say enough for the type of care that is given all the time.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2008 | flag