Rate Dr. Lance W. Neveling

Dr. Lance W. Neveling's Ratings

Dr. NEVELING IS A WONDERFUL, ATTENTIVE AND COMPASSIONATE doctor. He is always ready to listen to your issues and concerns. He patiently answers one's questions, and seems to remember an awful lot of your issues when you come to the office. This is a very busy practice and the office staff is often overwhelmed and their social skills could certainly use some polishing up. The phone receptionists need to tbe reminded of solicitous phone manners for people who are sick or concerned abot their health. Marlene has been especially kind and professional over the years. Bottom line is that Dr. NEVELING IS A TOP DOC, BUT HIS OFFICE STaff needs to become more sensitive and professional

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

I see Dr. Neveling. He is a very good doctor, but his office staff is terrible. The phone is ALWAYS busy, you can never get through! Also, once I got blood work done there and the staff never followed up with me even though the results were abnormal. Always a long wait and the receptionists are extremely rude and terrible.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2012 | flag

Great doctor but I recently had to switch because the waiting room time is ALWAYS longer than an hour. When you do finally get into the room you have another 30 minutes or longer before you see him. No doctor is worth that aggravation, especially when you are sick!

Submitted April 16, 2012 | flag

I have been going to this practive over 10 years the doctors are excellent, however, the office staff is rude, disrespectful, and treat the patient abrutly and make decisions which the docotors should make, I am presently considering seeking a new practice so I could be treated kindly from all the staff....the staff needs an overhaul, especifically Marlene needs to retire she mean and cruel to all.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2012 | flag

I do not have much confidence in doctors in general and this may be the first doctor I've ever had who I feel actually listens AND is sincerely using his expertise to find a solution. Very compassionate and knowledgeable.

Submitted March 10, 2011 | flag

First time visit with Dr. Neveling. Very, very good experience. He made me feel that the only reason he'd come to the office that day was to help me. Took plenty of time to explain everything. My condition, my options, my prescriptions. Everything. Would highly recommend this practice.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2010 | flag

All physicians in this practice are very friendly and knowledgeable; they truly have a great bedside manner and are very caring. The staff however, needs an overhall. They are difficult and often times rude, they seem put off when you need their help with anything, especially the reception desk.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2010 | flag

Doctor Neveling takes the time to speak to his patients and fully assess their health concerns. He is friendly and knowledgeable and thourough.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2009 | flag

Genuinely helpful & compassionate about his patients. Very knowledgeable & thorough. Staff could definitely benefit from his bed side manner though.

Submitted June 22, 2009 | flag

Very good doctor, always has helped me. My whole family sees him and no one has had any problems!

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag