Rate Dr. Patrick K. Sullivan

Dr. Patrick K. Sullivan's Ratings

From the moment that I stepped into Dr. Sullivan’s office, his staff treated me in a courteous and professional manner. Dr. Sullivan displayed genuine concern in listening to all my questions regarding a facial rejuvenation. Every question was answered thoroughly and in an unhurried manner.

The scheduled surgery was a success. Every aspect of this procedure was handled beautifully and there are no scars! Dr. Sullivan’s approach is for a natural, conservative appearance. The results have you looking refreshed and more youthful, along with giving you added confidence about your appearance.

From the initial consultation, the subsequent surgery, the surgical results, the attentiveness in the follow up after the surgery and the long term relationship over the past several years, Dr. Sullivan’s skills and that of his very capable staff have far exceeded all my expectations.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2014 | flag

I had a rhinoplasty performed by dr sullivan at 1st everything was great but after i was not pleased with the results, i had a bump on the side of my nose that was not there before, he originally said it was swelling but 3 years later its still there. He and his staff was rude and he just did not want to fix it or admit that there was something wrong. After complaining I was told that I was no longer welcomed as a patient.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

I felt intimidated and uneasy - I come in with my sister and her baby and the baby's stroller into their prestige office. How dare I? My sister couldnt even get the courage to ask them to use their restroom. I only had a consultation and was turned down immediately although they did not tell me this for another 2 days. Apparently, I asked the wrong questions. I mean who am I to question a board certified doctor such as Dr. Sullivan - I should have just turned my pockets out for him and climb onto the operating table without a word. He did not like that I asked him what if I am not happy with the surgery and told me that if I am already bringing such questions up than he would rather not perform surgery on me at all.

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

A year ago I had breast augmentation surgery by dr Sullivan...I have been very pleased with my experience with Dr. Sullivan and his staff. I couldn't be happier with the quality and outcome of my surgery! Everyone at the Office made me feel comfortable and welcomed and that meant a lot! I'm so happy with my new look, and greatfull to Dr. Sullivan for making it possible!

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

I had facial rejuvenation in 2010 including neck and fat placed under my eyes so as not to look tired. (I didn't have upper eyes done.) The cost was shocking and more than we could afford BUT after talking it over with my husband we decided to pay the extra over other doctors since it was my face. We well worth it if you can somehow pay it since he does an absolutely fantastic job. (I now 3 years later -- no connection to surgery obviously -- have breast cancer and thus am bald because of chemo. You can barely see the small scars on the back side of my scalp. It's amazing. He and his staff are kind, courteous, conscientious and he is an artist. I definitely give him my VERY HIGHEST recommendation! If you are considering facial rejuvenation, don't go elsewhere and regret it. I asked around and don't know doctors as good in RI to my knowledge. Do your homework but I definitely give Dr. Sullivan my highest recommendation!

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag

I recently had some facial and neck rejuvenation surgery performed by Dr. Sullivan. He was so attentive to my needs and concerns about the problematic areas due to aging that were very bothersome to me. He was very meticulous in his study of those areas several times prior to surgery. He and his staff were incredibly caring, supportive, and personable in preparing me for such an important decision and event in my life. It has been about six months since my surgery and the results are amazing. I am so thankful to Dr. Sullivan for maintaining such a natural appearance that actually gave me years of returned youthfulness. His skills are truly exceptional and exemplify his passion for what he does for others. He and his staff are an extraordinary group of medical professionals. I am so grateful for all of them and for making the journey all the way through to recovery a terrific one. I highly recommend Dr. Sullivan and his staff without reservation.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

As a student in the medical field, I am very familiar with medical procedures and safety precautions. So I asked all my questions, both on medical safety and from a cosmetic standpoint. I have done my research and was confident in selecting Dr. Sullivan as my plastic surgeon. I am very satisfied with my results, not just of the procedure but also the experience as a whole. The staff is so friendly and really make the patient feel comfortable and welcomed. Dr. Sullivan took the time to listen to what I wanted and made me feel comfortable about what he could do to meet my goals. I like that Dr. Sullivan does not give you the run-around...he gives you his honest opinion; he explains he could do what is in his power to fix and he is not afraid to tell you if something you wish to achieve in the end will look unnatural on your body or will be unsafe. Experienced, Artistic, Pleasant, and Considerate, I could not have had a better experience. I highly recommend Dr. Sullivan.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sullivan is an outstanding plastic surgeon. I did not want to look unnatural and he succeeded perfectly in making me look refreshed and maybe a bit younger, but the difference is very subtle. It has been two years since my surgery. I have no visible scars whatsoever and am delighted with the results.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

Dear Dr. Sullivan and Staff - I can not thank you enough for the amazing care that you have provided to me. My surgery was beyond successful and has truly changed my life. You eased my worries, cared for my concerns and ultimately provided me with the best outcome possible. I have invested in my health and physical well being and I thank you for being my partner. You're an amazing crew of health care providers and I am truly grateful to have been in your care. Christine C.

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

Dr Sullivan and his staff are awesome. They take the time to explain everything to you and the support they give you pre and post surgery is incredible. They are truly your cheerleaders as you work through the process of surgery. I have had great results with my surgery and Dr. Sullivan respected and listened to me and my needs. He made me feel great about myself- inside and out. The morale support by the staff was exceptional. I would highly recommend Dr. Sullivan.

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag