Rate Dr. H. Daniel Atwood

Dr. H. Daniel Atwood's Ratings

I think I know MORE than most patients that have EVER seen Dr. Atwood. I've had three surgeries with him from 1995 to 2005. Planning, yet, another one. I'm quite hard to please and would never put up with a condescending, ride or incompetent doctor, nor go back 3 times! I've had three breast augmentations, and one breast lift. I had a non-malignant nodule removed 2 yrs after first breast aug. It ruptured my implant so I chose to redo. I had a child in 2005 and Dr. Atwood did a lift and replaced my implants bc the pregnancy pushed the implants out of the pockets. I have a lot of acne scarring and want Dr. Atwood to fix. I've spent WELL over $15000-18000 through the years w this physician and have NEVER felt cheated, talked down to nor unhappy. One thing to remember, not everyone's skin heals like others and if you're expecting complete perfection perhaps you should seek psychological instead if a plastic surgeon! Not even God believes in making anyone perfect! Good luck & God bless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Atwood was recommended by two friends who went to them for a breast lift and reduction. They claimed they were happy with the results, but I am NOT happy with mine. I am very OCD and explained in great detail what I wanted.... Including showing him pictures. He was very condescending and rolled his eyes when I speaking. I reminded him of my requests right before surgery, but it does not meet my expectations. When I wen tot my post-op he explained my unhappiness and he agreed it wasn't his best work. He offered to do a revision surgery... but it was going to cost 4K!! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!! I shouldn't have to pay a dime! Plus, I can't afford ANOTHER SURGERY! It has been 10 months since my breast lift and reduction surgery and my breasts look worse than they looked before surgery. When I had my 6 month check up I don't Dr. Atwood that, but he just brushed off my concerns. I will be seeking a revision surgery from another surgeon. I don't trust him & wouldn't recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

Seven weeks ago I had a facelift. Dr. Atwood was kind, gentle, and sensitive to my concerns. My results are incredible and I contribute that to his commitment to pre-op care, his artistry, and light hand. His nurse, Candy, is supportive and extremely knowledgeable. The whole experience was great. I never even had to take a pain pill during my recovery. I am very happy I chose Dr. Atwood.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I was not pleased with my result. I should have seen the red flags. Dr. Atwood was abrupt and condescending.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Having Breast Cancer is very emotional and frightening. Twice, I have been diagnosed with malignent breast cancer. This last time, with the recommendation of my oncologist, I chose to have a double mastectomy. This is where Dr Atwood came into the mix. Reconstruction! Dr Atwood was highly recommended by the best Breast Cancer oncologist in Arkansas. Right off the bat, call it a gut intuition, "I knew I could trust him." I am not the easiest of patients, no matter what I do I always get a serious infection. And again, I did I did get an infection. Dr Atwood immediately took action to clear it up and he took every precaution to ensure I stayed clear. I am in my final stage of reconstruction and my intuition was right on... He is the best. I am beautiful again. He is not only a knowledgeable and skilled surgeon, he is truly an "Artist". Most importantly, "I feel safe in his care". His staff is top notch. Since then, he has worked on a few other areas for me. I highly recommend Dr Atwood.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][880332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Very best Dr. I have ever had an Artist !!!!!! Staff is the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

I have to say Dr. Atwood is very good. He makes you feel comfortable about what you are doing. I visited two doctors before choosing Dr. Atwood. The first Dr. I went to scared me to death. I wanted to have some scared fixed on legs and stomach. I went in and he talked about a tummy tuck and several other things we could do. Which I saw the scar after a tummy tuck and I was trying to make my scars less noticiable not get bigger scars. So I went to see Dr. Atwood and was so please with his personality and how easy going he is that I put my deposit down for surgery. My surgery went great and he will explain everything to you. He is not about over charging. Great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

This is the best cosmetic surgeon in NW Arkansas. I have recommended him to several people and they have all thanked me. He does very good work and is conservative- not just in it for the money like some of the docs up in Rogers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2010

This man is awesome!- I would trust him with any type of surgery. I thought he was better with the breast reconstruction and not the face. But he can do it all. He has great knowledge and a wonderful beside manner. He is a true artist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][880328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2010

This is an amazing doctor. He is so knowledgeable, caring, and even more. Would recommend to ANYONE. A+++

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][880327].votes_count ]]